BlahCade Podcast: Zen, and the Art of Digital Pinball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlahCade Podcast: Zen, and the Art of Digital Pinball

Recently I was invited to chat on the BlahCade Podcast, hosted by Chris Friebus and one of our forum members, Jared Morgan (jaredmorgs). We had a great talk and the podcast is now available to stream here: http://shoutengine.com/BlahCadePodca...-pinball-13958

I had a great time, I hope you all enjoy it as well! Thanks to Jared and Chris for the invite!
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 11-17-2015, 11:13 PM.

BlahCade Podcast: Zen, and the Art of Digital Pinball

Great episode. I think you were a great guest. Was good to listen to all the insights, background stories and new things to come.
    And it is save to say you do an awesome job here.

Wish far sight had someone like you, maybe you can help out

Comment

Originally posted by mpad View Post
      Great episode. I think you were a great guest. Was good to listen to all the insights, background stories and new things to come.
      And it is save to say you do an awesome job here.

Wish far sight had someone like you, maybe you can help out
      Thank you

Comment

Very enjoyable listen. It was great to learn more about Zen Pinball. It is very evident they indeed have a philosophy. I believe it is staying true to the core of what we love about pinball. There is a great deal of talent here. They seem to care about their fans and listen to what they have say. I also find them very generous with pricing and can't wait to see what they have in store for the future. I am still in awe at the wondrous technology that is Zen Pinball. Keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing (and don't forget to make an EXORCIST pinball machine).

Comment

I enjoyed the interview, thanks. It's exciting to hear a new version of ZP (or whatever it'll be called ) is being worked on, also the thought of updated next-gen lighting effects makes me so happy!

Zen have really looked after us as customers over the years and I hope it's paying off, I certainly feel a sense of trust and loyalty to them anyway.

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback to date. BlahCade 32 has been edited, and it features some discussion stemming from the Zen interview.

Look out for it on US Wednesday.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaredmorgs View Post
              Thanks for all the feedback to date. BlahCade 32 has been edited, and it features some discussion stemming from the Zen interview.

Look out for it on US Wednesday.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
              Are you guys on iTunes? Hope so, I'll subscribe if so and update my ipod.

Comment

Yep we are. The direct link is in the OP of each Blahcade podcast thread. 😉

Edit: but that is of course meaningless when this post is on the Zen forums and not on Pinball Arcade Fans.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...039748922?mt=2
                Last edited by jaredmorgs; 11-24-2015, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X