Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Community Manager!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Community Manager!

    Hey Zen fans!
    I am beyond excited to announce that I am the new Community Manager for Zen Studios! Video games are my life, so this position is the perfect fit for me. I'm stoked to be part of the Zen family!

    A little about myself: I LOVE video games. Some of my favorites are Cave Story, Mario RPG, Borderlands, Peggle, Left 4 Dead, Skyrim, Soul Caliber, Deathsmiles, and many more. I race BMX, snowboard, and I have a pretty sweet full-sleeve tattoo.

    I am looking forward to answering your questions and keeping you posted on news about upcoming events, new tables and new games. Let's talk about pinball!

    -Bobby Loertscher

  • #2
    We are really excited to have BarbieBobomb with us! She has a TON of gaming knowledge and will be an excellent addition to our team as we continue to grow and release more and more games.

    You will still hear from Solitude and I, but BarbiBobomb will help ensure that your questions, concerns, ideas and feedback are elevated to the right people at Zen Studios in a timely manner.

    Thanks!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      Mario RPG
      7 stars, bowsers inside story, partners in time, or the ones on the GBA?


      and that all sounds awesome, welcome to the forum .

      by the way, do you by chance have a 3DS with Zen Pinball 3D?

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks!

        I was referring to 7 Stars but I just got Bowser's Inside Story a couple months ago and I love it too! Sadly, I don't have a 3DS yet (shame on me!), but I am gonna grab one in the next couple of weeks!

        Comment


        • #5
          you played the only good mario RPG games out there, nice :P. did you ever beat Culex? if you havnt, go back and beat him :P if you can.

          when you get your 3DS, remember to post in the 3DS friend code thread i made

          Comment


          • #6
            I will add you! Thanks

            Comment


            • #7
              Welcome!

              I would like to welcome you to the forums as well, its awesome that Zen have hired a Community Manager to be the Voice of us all, this will allow the Community to grow. Thus becoming a Symbiotic relationship in that we provide Zen with Ideas etc then Zen make those a reality.

              Feel Free to friend Me, many users here are very active in the Community either writing Guides or producing Videos to help. I have produced some guides myself and was honoured to be featured on the PFX2 and Marvel Pinball Websites. My Guides can be found in my Sig if you want to take a look, or if you wanna play Pinball better

              Welcome!
              sigpic

              Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

              PSN = SrkToTheChin
              Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
              *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks! I appreciate it!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi Its great around here!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                    I would like to welcome you to the forums as well, its awesome that Zen have hired a Community Manager to be the Voice of us all, this will allow the Community to grow. Thus becoming a Symbiotic relationship in that we provide Zen with Ideas etc then Zen make those a reality.
                    Yeah! What STTC said.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                      Hey Zen fans!
                      I am beyond excited to announce that I am the new Community Manager for Zen Studios!
                      Welcome to the forums! It's always great when Zen gets new people to work with!

                      Can I ask a small favour? Would you add Zen's logo as your avatar? When I always see your posts I usually think first that you are just a regular user.
                      PINBALL4EVER!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Oskari14 View Post
                        Welcome to the forums! It's always great when Zen gets new people to work with!

                        Can I ask a small favour? Would you add Zen's logo as your avatar? When I always see your posts I usually think first that you are just a regular user.
                        I think currently no one can add an Avatar as the Servers seem to encounter an Error, like I removed my Avatar to add a new one and all I get is Invalid File.
                        sigpic

                        Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                        PSN = SrkToTheChin
                        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                        *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                          I think currently no one can add an Avatar as the Servers seem to encounter an Error, like I removed my Avatar to add a new one and all I get is Invalid File.
                          That's strange!
                          Last edited by Oskari14; 02-07-2012, 06:19 PM.
                          PINBALL4EVER!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Oskari14 View Post
                            That's strange!
                            Yep at first I thought it was me, tried all image file types even linking to the image but error after error.
                            sigpic

                            Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

                            PSN = SrkToTheChin
                            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                            *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yep, same thing happened to me, we're looking into it

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X