Hey From Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey From Oregon

Been playing fx2 pinball on xbox 360 for 2-3 years and now fx3 on ps4. Frequent reader of the forum posts and the table guides, but just now registered.

Used to play mostly RPGs like Skyrim, but now 90% of my video gameplay is pinball. I own most tables on the two platforms except for about ten of the marvel tables, which I plan to get soon.

Achieved over 1B on several tables in the past couple of months: Champions, Ms. Splosion Man, Avengers (last night). Close (over 800M) on several others: Sorceror's Lair, Epic Quest, Back to the Future, ET.

Anyhow, glad to finally be on here. Ball on!

Originally posted by duckscott View Post
    Been playing fx2 pinball on xbox 360 for 2-3 years and now fx3 on ps4. Frequent reader of the forum posts and the table guides, but just now registered.

Used to play mostly RPGs like Skyrim, but now 90% of my video gameplay is pinball. I own most tables on the two platforms except for about ten of the marvel tables, which I plan to get soon.

Achieved over 1B on several tables in the past couple of months: Champions, Ms. Splosion Man, Avengers (last night). Close (over 800M) on several others: Sorceror's Lair, Epic Quest, Back to the Future, ET.

Anyhow, glad to finally be on here. Ball on!
    Dear duckscott!
    Welcome to the Family!

Comment

Working...
    X