Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to CastleStorm - Free to Siege beta!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new download

Hi, I downloaded the file again after deleting the app I was playing. The same problem as before,game freezes when trying to get past the strike battle. The Vip showed ok. Other than
    The movement of the hero with that floating
    Button does not work well for me, the game is
    Much better than playing on the psvita. I hope
    We can figure out a solution, so, I am willing
    To try anything you need! I have a Samsung 2.0 7 tablet running 4.1.2 Thanks for your time and interest. Have Fun, Bill

Comment

Hi,
      I downloaded the game, played it, loved it, beautiful, gameplay's excellent, humor's great, etc. Have the same problem as bill eckert though. Game freezes, exits to main menu or restarts phone when I try to start any stage after 'Strike'. Is there anything I can do?

Comment

Originally posted by 1robdrunkinsno View Post
        Hi,
        I downloaded the game, played it, loved it, beautiful, gameplay's excellent, humor's great, etc. Have the same problem as bill eckert though. Game freezes, exits to main menu or restarts phone when I try to start any stage after 'Strike'. Is there anything I can do?
        Could you please send me your Android version and device type? Thanks,
        Tamas Balog
        Head of Studio
        ZEN Studios

Comment

Game Play is GREAT!!

I have ZERO issues and have found no issue with any gameplay and/or quality of play/graphics/etc... Nothing froze, nothing FC'd, nothing lagged. This is a great game, I've played RTS games like AOWE, but never a tower defense type game. It took some getting used to, but it is hella fun!

I have a MotoX Running Android 4.4.2.

Great job devs!

grahrk

Comment

Originally posted by grahrk View Post
            I have ZERO issues and have found no issue with any gameplay and/or quality of play/graphics/etc... Nothing froze, nothing FC'd, nothing lagged. This is a great game, I've played RTS games like AOWE, but never a tower defense type game. It took some getting used to, but it is hella fun!

I have a MotoX Running Android 4.4.2.

Great job devs!

grahrk
            Awesome, thanks for the feedback! So glad it hasn't given you any trouble

Comment

Castle Storm uses Open SSL v. 1.0.1e which is vulnerable to heartbleed.

This should be patched ASAP, I will be removing castle storm until it is patched and publicly announced.

Comment

Originally posted by n3tizen View Post
                Castle Storm uses Open SSL v. 1.0.1e which is vulnerable to heartbleed.

This should be patched ASAP, I will be removing castle storm until it is patched and publicly announced.
                Just to confirm, there is nothing to worry about with this, we have made sure there are no issues with this with any of our apps.
                Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 05-06-2014, 02:08 PM.

Comment

CastleStorm - Free to Siege will release on iOS, Google Play and Amazon on May 8th!

Thanks to those of you who joined our Android beta and provided valuable feedback!

Comment

Store App

Do I need to download the store app? If so, will I keep my progress, gems, and achievments? Bill Eckert

Comment

Originally posted by bill eckert View Post
                      Do I need to download the store app? If so, will I keep my progress, gems, and achievments? Bill Eckert
                      The plan was to have everyone keep all their progress but I will find out details and let you know if you need to update/download anything.

Update: No need to download anything, and do not delete the current version as that will delete your progress. So, no need to take any action, just keep on playing
                      Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 05-07-2014, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Bug Delete

I found a bug, you cant delete a word when being capslock. I found this when i rename my castle.

Comment

find out the best halloween content also check out halloween scavenger hunt clues also check out Halloween Animatronics 2021

Comment

Working...
                          X