Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIP Purchase Issue

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by ceasar187 View Post
    Why my I ask??
    Why delete your email on a public website for all to see? I thought the answer would be obvious but the short answer is spam. Maybe you have a fantastic spam filter and don't have to worry about it. But from a security and privacy standpoint, I tend to never give out my email address in a public forum if at all possible. Perhaps it is an email you use for junk email, but even then, I try not to give it out if possible.

    Comment


    • #17
      thanks...

      Thank u...

      Comment


      • #18
        We will send out the VIP rewards soon!
        Tamas Balog
        Head of Studio
        ZEN Studios

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Immortal View Post
          We will send out the VIP rewards soon!
          love you long time
          Henry Ford - "don't find fault, find remedy"

          Comment


          • #20
            Xperia sp srock 4.3 non rooted

            I updated to 4.3, hoping that the crashes will stop, but the game kept crashing. I didnt noticed ads, so I thought that maybe the crashes were related to trying to show ads.

            Finally, I bought Vip, and now the game runs perfect. No crashes in two days, Im finishing second characters campaing, and everything works well. I received the bonus too.

            Comment


            • #21
              Hi,

              We have just sent out 30.000 gold and 120 gems to anyone who has already purchased VIP but hasn't received the one-time VIP bonuses.

              The gold/gems are delivered by push notifications, you should find them in-game in your message box, if you have updated to the latest version (1.17, released yesterday). Please let me know if you encounter any issues.
              Tamas Balog
              Head of Studio
              ZEN Studios

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Immortal View Post
                Hi,

                We have just sent out 30.000 gold and 120 gems to anyone who has already purchased VIP but hasn't received the one-time VIP bonuses.

                The gold/gems are delivered by push notifications, you should find them in-game in your message box, if you have updated to the latest version (1.17, released yesterday). Please let me know if you encounter any issues.
                Well, finally received my VIP bonuses! And that's awesome of you guys to give us an extra 20,000 gold and an extra 25 gems for inconvenience-wise!

                Thanks, Immortal, you guys rock!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Did not receive yet...

                  Did not get it yet and I'm up to date.....

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by ceasar187 View Post
                    Did not get it yet and I'm up to date.....
                    Did you check your Messages? Both VIP bonuses are in there as messages. I'm sure you did, but just in case.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      bad

                      Same issue, bought VIP, but no diamonds...

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by romas View Post
                        Same issue, bought VIP, but no diamonds...
                        Did you update CastleStorm to the latest version? Immortal said that late last week, everyone needed to update their game in order to receive the VIP bonuses(gold/diamonds). The VIP bonuses should have been sent to your in-game Message box. Check there first and if they are still not there, then let BarbieBobomb know.

                        https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...ll=1#post50674
                        Last edited by EvanTheGamer; 03-03-2014, 08:01 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I did update no message.

                          Originally posted by EvanTheGamer View Post
                          Did you update CastleStorm to the latest version? Immortal said that late last week, everyone needed to update their game in order to receive the VIP bonuses(gold/diamonds). The VIP bonuses should have been sent to your in-game Message box. Check there first and if they are still not there, then let BarbieBobomb know.

                          https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...ll=1#post50674
                          Yes I did update n still nothing pleace fix thanks spent alot of money already. .

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            strange

                            Originally posted by EvanTheGamer View Post
                            Did you update CastleStorm to the latest version? Immortal said that late last week, everyone needed to update their game in order to receive the VIP bonuses(gold/diamonds). The VIP bonuses should have been sent to your in-game Message box. Check there first and if they are still not there, then let BarbieBobomb know.

                            https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...ll=1#post50674
                            My version is 1.17... strange that weekly reward I got today, but 100 I didn't get...

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Purchased VIP a few minutes ago. No reward message to the in game inbox but I got my VIP icon by my name. v1.17
                              Waiting for my VIP welcome since 03-07-2014

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Purchased vip when the game first came out, had to wipe my phone recently, reinstalled and no more vip.

                                Also if I try to buy in Game currency it tells me that I cannot connect to the server. This is the same on my nexus 7 as well. Is server down?

                                Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X