Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feb 23 - advertising rate

Originally posted by Immortal View Post
    We are testing the advertisement networks as well, it's part of what we need to try out during the beta. Ad frequency will be scaled down after the next update, thanks to your feedback!
    Hi Immortal.

The frequency of advertising is much better! I'm getting about 1-2 video ads per session and I tend to play 30-60 minutes.

Thank you.

Comment

First of all, hi everybody!..
      Ok, I also think that ads are a part of a game which should be deleted from it... it really doesn't make the user experience better guys - you have to understand it... I suppose that you better make the game not free, but without ads. You can also get rid of too big donation monopoly - 150 gems for a new campaign is too big, heh?.. or I just don't know how to get gems during the game?.. nevertheless, I think you should make no ads and less donation...

Comment

The next campaing unlocks automatically after you finish the first.
        Also, you can buy pay for no ads, and if you become vip, yo will receive diamonds weekly, plus daily rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego View Post
          The next campaing unlocks automatically after you finish the first.
          Also, you can buy pay for no ads, and if you become vip, yo will receive diamonds weekly, plus daily rewards.
          Very good to know, sir. I initially thought that players get to experience the first campaign free of charge, but then if we want to continue playing, we'd need to buy the next campaign with diamonds. Great to know that all campaigns unlock for free after you've completed each one.

I was gonna say...not even Zen Studios can be THAT greedy! They ain't no Gameloft or Zynga!

Comment

I wanted to come back to this to say that I also agree that the ad frequency has scaled back in a positive way. It makes for a much more enjoyable experience.

Comment

Originally posted by goddimus View Post
              I wanted to come back to this to say that I also agree that the ad frequency has scaled back in a positive way. It makes for a much more enjoyable experience.
              Yay! Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Working...
              X