No announcement yet.

Announcing CastleStorm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! I have yet to play it, but if I can tear myself away from pinball at E3 for any length of time, I'll give it a go

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      We're prepping it for release ... including Nintendo digital platforms
      iCame.

this is one game i know i will buy .

Comment

Thanks guys! I have yet to play it, but if I can tear myself away from pinball at E3 for any length of time, I'll give it a go
        Ooooh sounds like it's not only avengers Chronicle will be shown. Underlying hint Barbie?

Comment

looks like swords and soldiers gameplay .
          i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

Originally posted by tenorhero View Post
            Ooooh sounds like it's not only avengers Chronicle will be shown. Underlying hint Barbie?
            Haha everything we're showing has been announced, but not released yet... Oh, except maybe one

Comment

I am really excited for this! A sure step up indeed from Pinball. Keep it up Zen!

Comment

Looks very interesting.

I like the art style. Looks like it was designed by the Epic Quest folks.

(I also find it interesting that MS haven't try to secure it as another XBLA exclusive.)

Comment

Once again Zen Studios you have completely missed the point.
                  The game looks like something you can have a good laugh with playing with friends. Has fantastic, colourful graphics, and great looking gameplay ideas.
                  This generation of consoles is all about massive budgets blown on graphics with very little substance gameplay wise.
                  You obviously haven't quite grasped that yet.
                  Gawd bless Zen Studios!! and all that sail in her!!!!

ps... I'm agreeing with the bloke who mentioned Swords and Soldiers. Only this is much more polished with real potential for future updates.

Comment

We are. This is a different team doing CastleStorm. This does not affect our pinball releases in any way.
                    I'm amazed at the way you can keep your cool in the face of agression !

Comment

Originally posted by X DrLobo View Post
                      I'm amazed at the way you can keep your cool in the face of agression !
                      Thank you

Comment

Not that Barbie tries too, but she has others here that vents frustrations out for her. That way she can come in and keep her cool and try to explain things in a professional manner. I wasn't sure if that was true or not. I was only kidding.

Still Barbie, I applaud your professionalism in the face of irate criticism. I guess it comes with that job title you have.
                        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                        Gamertag- RAFIE82
                        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
                          Not that Barbie tries too, but she has others here that vents frustrations out for her. That way she can come in and keep her cool and try to explain things in a professional manner. I wasn't sure if that was true or not. I was only kidding.

Still Barbie, I applaud your professionalism in the face of irate criticism. I guess it comes with that job title you have.
                          Thanks, dude!

Comment

A Medieval Fusion of Tower Defense, Real Time Strategy and 2D Destruction is Just Over the Horizon!

We are so excited to announce CastleStorm, an all-new, original title that will be available on multiple digital platforms later this summer! Check out the trailer and the official CastleStorm site!

Your primary objective is to harness the power of a medieval era ballista and launch an assortment of weapons including Morningstars, Apple Grenades, Homing Eagles, and even flying sheep to defeat an onslaught of enemies trying to capture your flag and destroy your castle. You will also be able to train and deploy a fearsome ground attack of swordsmen, knights, axe throwers, healers and more!

We thought it would be a lot of fun to let you guys create your own castles! CastleStorm features a tower construction editor that allows you to do just that. Get ready to construct your own custom castle that will be used in battle. Castles must be constructed wisely, as choices determine which types of troops and resources will be available during battle! Yes, CastleStorm has some awesome multiplayer action, and we'll have lots more details on that later!

CastleStorm even lets you choose your own warpath! Choose between capture the flag, destroy the enemy’s castle or complete another level objective to claim victory. Each level has multiple objectives with their own unique rewards.
                            You’ve won the battle, now power up so you can win the war! As you power up in CastleStorm, new weapons and troop classes become available for use in battle. We will have more on this in the coming weeks!

Be sure to check back here and on our blog, Twitter and Facebook for more information about CastleStorm and other Zen Studios news!
                            I hope the 3DS version has online multi-player against friends! That would be a day one purchase for me! Please Zen?
                            Last edited by LumaFan"); 06-01-2012, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Cool

It already sounds better the Zen's Punisher game. I'll definately check it out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Casio View Post
                                ...stick to pinball.
                                LOL I was thinking the same too! Until I found out it was a different team working on CastleStorm.

Comment

Working...
                                X