No announcement yet.

Announcing CastleStorm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Barbie, here's an awesome idea. Zen could even expand the title CastleStorm and make more series like how they did with Zen Pinball. Like, AlienStorm or even get license for special ones! Can you guys already imagine that? The possibilities? For example: AlienStorm could be like aliens attacking and you must defend your spaceship. It will be the same gameplay as CastleStorm, but new enemies, and all that. But we have to wait and see how well it does first in the Eshop, XBLA, PSN, iOS, and other platforms first.
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 06-02-2012, 06:23 PM.

Comment

3D? Count me in!

Originally posted by zenarium View Post
      Will it be an e-shop tittle?
      Awesome an Eshop version too with 3D? Shut up and take my money as soon as it come out. Who here is with me?

Comment

This game looks awesome! I'll be all over it on release.

And I know I'm stating the obvious, but going by insults this Casio person has been throwing at people on other threads, unprovoked, I'm guessing TROLL.

Comment

Yes Nintendo E3 2012 today!

I can't wait for Nintendo's live E3 2012 conference! I'm looking forward to some CastleStorm announcements and Marvel Pinball 3D! Just a couple more hours away.

Comment

Looks like the forums aren't very active anymore. Anyone still posting? Again just saw a gameplay of Castlestorm, AMAZING

Comment

Originally posted by LumaFan") View Post
              Looks like the forums aren't very active anymore. Anyone still posting? Again just saw a gameplay of Castlestorm, AMAZING
              They are still pretty active. It's just that most of us are suffering from E3 burnout at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
                They are still pretty active. It's just that most of us are suffering from E3 burnout at the moment.
                Yeah....a big fat disappoint from E3

I was excited for the WiiU, but feared my expectations were a bit too high. Sony had an okay showing, while unfortunately Microsoft's was the biggest disappointment of them all.

Still these forums are active as you say. I'm on here posting.
                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Yeh Microsofts one really disappointed me, why doesn't RARE do Killer Instinct III? it could be an Exclusive since the own RARE... sadly seems RARE don't make games anymore.

Im looking forward to Casle Storm, and yes im always active here as well.
                  sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                  Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                  *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Castle Storm does look good.

I'm as active as I can be but the lack of ZP2 release date and not even a hint of a new table really is kind of disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
                      Yeh Microsofts one really disappointed me, why doesn't RARE do Killer Instinct III? it could be an Exclusive since the own RARE... sadly seems RARE don't make games anymore.

Im looking forward to Casle Storm, and yes im always active here as well.
                      Oh man if they make another Killer Instinct...forget about it! I would be all OVER THAT!! lol

I do have to say that Castle Storm looks very good. I'm definitely supporting!
                      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                      Gamertag- RAFIE82
                      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

There was a small article about this game in Game Informer. When I saw it was Zen Studios I was instantly interested but after reading about it I realize I would have been anyway.

Comment

Online for all platforms?

One more thing will online multiplayer be for all platforms (3DS,etc.) or will it just be limited to only some?
                          Last edited by LumaFan"); 06-19-2012, 10:07 PM.

Comment

I hope Zen releases a 3DS version of the demo in the Eshop! That would be pretty rad! Is Zen aware of that feature? Maybe we might be seeing one in the coming weeks or over the summer. Barbie any idea on a possible demo? LOL
                            Not sure about demos, but I'll let you know if I hear any more about it

Comment

One more thing will online multiplayer be for all platforms (3DS,etc.) or will it just be limited to only some?
                              Whoop! I didn't want to edit a question without it being seen. LOL So I guess I will just quote my own post on top.

Comment

Has an official list of supported platforms been released? I remember hearing news that it was going to be on pretty much every available digital platform. I was hoping this meant zen would finally break into OSX. But I have not heard anything and the CastleStorm website does not say (as far as I can tell) which platforms will be supported.

Comment

Working...
                                X