Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this be released for PSvita?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Will this be released for PSvita?

    I know it will first be released on the Xbox360 but how about PSvita? I know you guys are supporting the psvita with Kickbeat and I would love to also have this game for PSvita since this type of game should work great on a handheld.

  • #2
    In a recent podcast, they confirmed that CastleStorm will be available on all major platforms including the Vita. The 360 will be getting the game first as a temporary exclusive, but it will eventually be available on the PS3 and Vita.

    Comment


    • #3
      Release Updates?

      Hello,

      It is now 2013 and still no updates, is there any new information regarding a release date?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jmaccool View Post
        Hello,

        It is now 2013 and still no updates, is there any new information regarding a release date?
        Should be ready this spring!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by shogun00 View Post
          In a recent podcast, they confirmed that CastleStorm will be available on all major platforms including the Vita. The 360 will be getting the game first as a temporary exclusive, but it will eventually be available on the PS3 and Vita.
          I did not know that! I really hope that Zen doesn't start jumping on the timed exclusive bandwagon that Microsoft has everyone else on. Seriously....
          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
          Gamertag- RAFIE82
          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

          Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

          Comment


          • #6
            Spring?

            Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
            Should be ready this spring!
            Spring is not to bad I guess, thanks for the update and Happy New Year!!

            John M.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rafie View Post
              I did not know that! I really hope that Zen doesn't start jumping on the timed exclusive bandwagon that Microsoft has everyone else on. Seriously....
              I know and I hate it. They get everything at least a week before PS3, Wii U, and other devices get DLC/games.

              Its for money basically.

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't mind 360 exclusives. In fact I prefer it as I probably buy games 20 to 1 over the PS3. My 360 gets used every day, but my PS3 hasn't even been turned on in months and that was just to back-up the Vita.

                My problem is that I would never buy this type of game for a console, but I would (and will) buy them many times over for the Vita. Just thinking about it there are tons of games on PSN/Live that I would buy for the Vita today if they were available.

                Comment


                • #9
                  And Zen Studios just keeps taking my money I gladly give it for the quality titles. Now we just need solid release dates so I can prepare my wallet.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I would absolutely buy a Vita version of this. Although, cross-buy would sweeten the deal

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Release?

                      Good day,

                      It is near the end of March, have they concluded a release date yet?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jmaccool View Post
                        Good day,

                        It is near the end of March, have they concluded a release date yet?
                        Not yet but the wait shouldn't be much longer

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          How long have we been waiting for this? I think the wait always seems longer the better a game looks, but I'm sure it must be going on for seven years now.
                          My Uncle is desperate to play this one, as he says it reminds him of his days as a medieval knight ransacking castles across France (the recent recession has been very hard on Uncle Frank, and yes he's a mental now. But he is receiving the best possible medical attention).
                          Crazy old bastard! lol!!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X