Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CastleStorm is here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CastleStorm is here!

    CastleStorm is now available on XBLA for 800 MSP! To celebrate the release, we've made the soundtrack available to stream via YouTube!

  • #2
    Just added it to my Favourites
    sigpic

    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

    Comment


    • #3
      Will it come to other platforms? I think Microsoft gets some games and DLC before its rival platforms because of their exclusivity deal with companies.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LumaFan") View Post
        Will it come to other platforms? I think Microsoft gets some games and DLC before its rival platforms because of their exclusivity deal with companies.
        It will! I'll post as soon as we can confirm dates/details!

        Comment


        • #5
          I see we get our first piece of DLC.

          DLC: From Outcast to Savior
          Cost: 240 MSP Achievements: 8 Points: 100

          Superstar 10
          Earned all the stars of the Royal Guard campaign

          Royal Revenge 20
          Defeated the final boss of the Royal Guard campaign.

          Monster Killer 15
          Killed the monster protecting Bladgard.

          LZ Secured 15
          Captured the Skyship Harbor of Vikingland.

          Flight to Vikingland 15
          Secured the Royal Airport and got a flight to Vikingland.

          Princess Rescued 10
          Rescued the Princess from the city of Stonecrest.

          Princesslessness 10
          Held back all the attackers in the Shiny Forest.

          Chip Off the Old Block 5
          Won the King's Tournament with the mystery knight.
          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
          Gamertag- RAFIE82
          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

          Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks!

            This game is simply awesome!

            Srácok istencsászár a játék! Most toltam végig egyszerüen fantasztikus!

            Comment


            • #7
              PS3 update failing

              Luv the game so far, however, I loaded it up today on my PS3 and it advised I needed to update...I clicked OK and it sit there a second, double beeped and restarted my PS3.

              Any clues?

              Thanks,
              Hottrockin

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hottrockin View Post
                Luv the game so far, however, I loaded it up today on my PS3 and it advised I needed to update...I clicked OK and it sit there a second, double beeped and restarted my PS3.

                Any clues?

                Thanks,
                Hottrockin
                Try this:

                1. Start the game
                2. When it offers the patch, cancel it, and continue into the game
                3. When you’re in the main menu, press the PS button and try to sign in to PSN
                4. The patch request is shown again. Accept it now.

                The patch should be applied without crashing. Let me know if that works or not

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hippy!!

                  Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                  Try this:

                  1. Start the game
                  2. When it offers the patch, cancel it, and continue into the game
                  3. When you’re in the main menu, press the PS button and try to sign in to PSN
                  4. The patch request is shown again. Accept it now.

                  The patch should be applied without crashing. Let me know if that works or not

                  That worked!! Thanks sooo much!! Luv the game so far!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hottrockin View Post
                    That worked!! Thanks sooo much!! Luv the game so far!!
                    Awesome! We just released 2 DLC packs for CS today, so If you get through the main campaign and want more - hit up the PSN store!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      happy wheels

                      CastleStorm is available on XBLA for 800 MSP which is very attractive. Very suitable price, I will buy this product.
                      happy wheels

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X