Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I desperately want to buy it but as I'm being made redundant in 17 days (from my job of 12 years!) I'm not sure when I'll be able to

I'm glad to see it's had great reviews though. Zen Studios are possibly my favourite game developers of recent times. The level of polish and value for money (especially with Crossbuy on PSN) puts them way ahead of the rest in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by PhotoMorph View Post
      Well, money is tight in our house so its very rare i buy online only games that come out on the store, however i played the demo and was amazed at the content you get for your money, its so addictive too, i borrowed the money from our xmas fund! and purchased it straight away, i have not played online yet but hope too shortly, thankyou ZEN for a truly fantastic game, it helps get me through the long nights as i don't sleep well.

PSN tag: photomorph
      WiiU tag: PhotoMorph ( i think! )
      Glad you like it!

Originally posted by War Beast View Post
      I bought the game today and i LOVE it! Later i saw that the game is actually released for Steam and it has some DLCs, so i'm wondering, will the PS3 and Vita have those or other DLCs in future?
      Yes! I'll let you all know when the time comes

Originally posted by Roddy100 View Post
      I desperately want to buy it but as I'm being made redundant in 17 days (from my job of 12 years!) I'm not sure when I'll be able to

I'm glad to see it's had great reviews though. Zen Studios are possibly my favourite game developers of recent times. The level of polish and value for money (especially with Crossbuy on PSN) puts them way ahead of the rest in my opinion.
      Sorry to hear about your job, hopefully you land on your feet soon!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Sorry to hear about your job, hopefully you land on your feet soon!
        Thank you, Barbie. You're very kind.

Comment

Both DLC campaigns will be released on PSN for CastleStorm next week in North America and Europe! All the details on the Zen Blog

Comment

Wow, that's cool

MyAnimeList / My LBPV level: "Netwalk"

Comment

From Outcast to Savior and The Warrior Queen DLC are now available on PSN in North America for PS3 & Vita! They will be available in Europe tomorrow, Nov 27th!
              Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 11-26-2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Now they are available in EU too

MyAnimeList / My LBPV level: "Netwalk"

Comment

Originally posted by vivan View Post
                  Now they are available in EU too
                  Hope you enjoy them!

Comment

Any PS4 plans for Castlestorm?

Comment

Originally posted by Trollwart View Post
                      Any PS4 plans for Castlestorm?
                      The plan is to bring CastleStorm to as many platforms as we can, so that's a possibility

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        The plan is to bring CastleStorm to as many platforms as we can, so that's a possibility
                        That would make my day Barb! Bring on all the Zen products you can!
                        "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Comment

Working...
                        X