Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CastleStorm - Free to Siege

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CastleStorm - Free to Siege

    CastleStorm - Free to Siege is now available for free on iOS, Android and Amazon!

  • #2
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    CastleStorm - Free to Siege is now available for free on iOS, Android and Amazon!
    Hi, it's still not showing up in the Malaysian App Store. Do you know when it will be released in my region?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by abel001 View Post
      Hi, it's still not showing up in the Malaysian App Store. Do you know when it will be released in my region?
      It's not currently available in Asia, but we are planning on changing that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Won't launch

        Hi,
        I have an iPad mini, I just downloaded your game, but it will not start. It loads the Zen studio animation, then says "loading" then exits.

        Do you have a fix coming?

        I was never able to even start a game.

        Thanks

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mith_it View Post
          Hi,
          I have an iPad mini, I just downloaded your game, but it will not start. It loads the Zen studio animation, then says "loading" then exits.

          Do you have a fix coming?

          I was never able to even start a game.

          Thanks
          Try restarting your Mini - that should help. Let me know if it still gives you trouble.

          Comment


          • #6
            Problems

            Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
            CastleStorm - Free to Siege is now available for free on iOS, Android and Amazon!
            Hi, I've been playing for a while and really like the game. Yesterday I had a problem. I purchased a bunch of crystals and used some of the to unlock the three remaining quests. When I tried to play again I encountered an error and the game wouldn't start. I closed out of the program to try reset it, same problem. I shut down my iPad and started it back up. Same problem. I restarted the iPad once again. Now the game reset completely. It goes to the intro page and tutorial, all the quests are locked once more, I have zero experience, zero stars and no money or crystals. I tried to restore my purchases and nothing happens. I sent a message through feedback in the game but have not heard back. Below is the message I sent:

            GameVersion:0
            DeviceType:iPad4,1
            DeviceID:8295007923554327303
            OSVersion:7.1.1
            UserID:2204969406620376802

            My feedback:
            I am having some issues with my game. Today I purchased a bunch of gems and unlocked all 4 adventures. I went to play and I got an error message that the game was unable to load. Now the balance of my gems is gone, my money is gone, all of the quests are locked again and it started me over at the introduction and first step in the first quest. I tried to restore purchases but it won't do anything when I put in my password. What can I do?
            I was at level 16, had earned 60 stars and had over 800 gems left if I remember correctly plus all of the stuff I upgraded using gold and gems. I love the game but this is not acceptable.
            Keith


            I would appreciate some help or at least an idea where to take my issue. Thank you.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm suffering the same problem.

              And it happened the same way.



              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SirSlick View Post
                I'm suffering the same problem.

                And it happened the same way.



                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Have you used the in-game Feedback button to report this? That's the fastest/most direct way to report issues in CastleStorm. Make sure to include your device model and OS version (I will still report this to the team, though! Thanks for the report)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yea

                  Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                  Have you used the in-game Feedback button to report this? That's the fastest/most direct way to report issues in CastleStorm. Make sure to include your device model and OS version (I will still report this to the team, though! Thanks for the report)
                  I did report it through feedback. I got a message they will look into it. Whatever that means.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I reported through feedback as well no response


                    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      can't connect to cloudsave

                      EDIT: Guess it was a server thing, problem sorted it self 10 min ago.




                      Hi.
                      Bought the the VIP pack and played for a few hours,,all is well.
                      But since yesterday morning I can't connect to the cloud ingame, since it says I don't have a internet connection..
                      I have internet,,all other apps, surf and games work just fine.
                      It seems like Facebook connect ingame though, at least it doesn't give me any error when i log in and out.
                      But there's no connection to the cloud..
                      This is annoying, since I can't play the raid or get into the store.
                      Is this a problem at your end or what can be causing this?


                      Help would be appreciated.


                      Device used:
                      Lenovo Yoga Tab 10 HD+
                      Last edited by formyzee; 01-21-2015, 09:13 AM. Reason: problem solved

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by formyzee View Post
                        EDIT: Guess it was a server thing, problem sorted it self 10 min ago.




                        Hi.
                        Bought the the VIP pack and played for a few hours,,all is well.
                        But since yesterday morning I can't connect to the cloud ingame, since it says I don't have a internet connection..
                        I have internet,,all other apps, surf and games work just fine.
                        It seems like Facebook connect ingame though, at least it doesn't give me any error when i log in and out.
                        But there's no connection to the cloud..
                        This is annoying, since I can't play the raid or get into the store.
                        Is this a problem at your end or what can be causing this?


                        Help would be appreciated.


                        Device used:
                        Lenovo Yoga Tab 10 HD+
                        Yep - we had some server issues but it's all cleared up now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X