Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was playing fine then......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Was playing fine then......

    First of all, let me praise that it is a very fun and innovative game. It was so good that I played till my batter died(I meant it literally).....and then comes my problem.
    After I charged my tablet and reopened the game, The ask for Cloud sync(since i was playing offline) no longer appeared and the game freezed at the loading screen. Tried deleting apk itself+obb+data then reinstalled. But didn't work. Any solution ? Help!!!

    Game platform : Android
    Version : 1.56
    Device : Nexus 7
    Android version : 4.3
    Last edited by avaritica; 07-25-2014, 07:20 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by avaritica View Post
    First of all, let me praise that it is a very fun and innovative game. It was so good that I played till my batter died(I meant it literally).....and then comes my problem.
    After I charged my tablet and reopened the game, The ask for Cloud sync(since i was playing offline) no longer appeared and the game freezed at the loading screen. Tried deleting apk itself+obb+data then reinstalled. But didn't work. Any solution ? Help!!!

    Game platform : Android
    Version : 1.56
    Device : Nexus 7
    Android version : 4.3
    Is the game not loading at all now or are you just needing to restore progress? Let me know and I'll do my best to help out

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      Is the game not loading at all now or are you just needing to restore progress? Let me know and I'll do my best to help out
      Not loading at all. The game freeze after the "zen studio logo".

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by avaritica View Post
        Not loading at all. The game freeze after the "zen studio logo".
        I'm guessing you already tried restarting you device. If not, try that, most of the time it fixes issues with loading. I wouldn't recommend uninstalling it yet unless you have cloud save (meaning you are signed into the game with Facebook).

        Comment


        • #5
          Finally solved the issue by updating my Nexus to 4.4.2.

          Thanks for the help though. It is very motivating and reassuring to know that the dev team is always there to help the players.

          P.S : Do I need internet connection to access "daily reward" ? Because even though v. 1.56 update log said "Fixed missing daily reward feature", I got no reward so far.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by avaritica View Post
            Finally solved the issue by updating my Nexus to 4.4.2.

            Thanks for the help though. It is very motivating and reassuring to know that the dev team is always there to help the players.

            P.S : Do I need internet connection to access "daily reward" ? Because even though v. 1.56 update log said "Fixed missing daily reward feature", I got no reward so far.
            Great! And yes, you will need to have internet access to get the daily reward

            Comment

            Working...
            X