Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CastleStorm VR

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CastleStorm VR

    We’re so excited to announce our latest VR game, CastleStorm VR! CastleStorm VR gives players a brand new battlefield vantage point with which to see the medieval action-strategy-RPG hybrid CastleStorm on Oculus Rift and Samsung Gear VR, powered by Oculus! See our most recent blog post for more information and a trailer.

    See you on the battlefield!

  • #2
    CastleStorm VR is now live on Oculus Rift & Samsung Gear VR! Check out our blog post for more information!

    Comment


    • #3
      Judder problems with Castlestorm VR

      I seem to be having a severe issue with judder all throughout Castlestorm VR. This is happening whenever I do any sort of head movements in both the theater mode and in game. This would be the first game that's given me any sort of issue with this (played over 30+ games with the CV1). Even tested several games after to see if it was something widespread or just Castlestorm, but everything else played fine.

      Things I've tried:
      -Uninstall and reinstall the game
      -Updated to the latest NVDIA drivers
      -Fiddling around with the scaling in the Oculus config
      -Readjusting my camera

      Not sure what the problem is. Any help?

      System specs:
      GTX 980
      i5 2500k
      Win 10

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Enk View Post
        I seem to be having a severe issue with judder all throughout Castlestorm VR. This is happening whenever I do any sort of head movements in both the theater mode and in game. This would be the first game that's given me any sort of issue with this (played over 30+ games with the CV1). Even tested several games after to see if it was something widespread or just Castlestorm, but everything else played fine.

        Things I've tried:
        -Uninstall and reinstall the game
        -Updated to the latest NVDIA drivers
        -Fiddling around with the scaling in the Oculus config
        -Readjusting my camera

        Not sure what the problem is. Any help?

        System specs:
        GTX 980
        i5 2500k
        Win 10
        Thanks for letting us know! Let me run this by the CS team lead and see what he suggests for this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          Thanks for letting us know! Let me run this by the CS team lead and see what he suggests for this.
          Thanks! Looking forward to (hopefully) playing this!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Enk View Post
            Thanks! Looking forward to (hopefully) playing this!
            Can you send us a dxdiag log? Just email it to support at zenstudios.com when you have a moment Thanks!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              Can you send us a dxdiag log? Just email it to support at zenstudios.com when you have a moment Thanks!
              Just sent. Hope this helps!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Enk View Post
                Just sent. Hope this helps!
                We've updated the game, let us know what you think after you install the update Any/all feedback is welcome!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                  We've updated the game, let us know what you think after you install the update Any/all feedback is welcome!
                  Just did a quick test and so far it seems to be working! Thanks for the fast response and I am looking forward to finally delving into this once I get the free time!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    bluetooth gamepad not work A :-(

                    Last night I downloaded the game, I wanted to surprise my husband :-) The game unfortunately unable to enter because of the button does not work. Every other player game is perfect for bluetootth control Please help me .............

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hajnalzsu View Post
                      Last night I downloaded the game, I wanted to surprise my husband :-) The game unfortunately unable to enter because of the button does not work. Every other player game is perfect for bluetootth control Please help me .............
                      Are you using the Gear VR version of the game? What kind of controller are you using?
                      Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 07-29-2016, 10:30 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        Are you using the Gear VR version of the game? What kind of controller are you using?
                        Yes, the Samsung Gear VR glasses installed the application. VR-PARK game controller brand. I tried to install again, but that does not work. Each application is compatible with not only the control. Hungarian language game ....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hajnalzsu View Post
                          Yes, the Samsung Gear VR glasses installed the application. VR-PARK game controller brand. I tried to install again, but that does not work. Each application is compatible with not only the control. Hungarian language game ....
                          Unfortunately that controller won't work for this game, you'll need something that has a similar layout to an Xbox controller - The team recommends bluetooth controllers like the SteelSeries Stratus XL, GameSir G3s and Moga Pro, but even the PS4 controller would work, though with somewhat mixed-up button layout.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                            Unfortunately that controller won't work for this game, you'll need something that has a similar layout to an Xbox controller - The team recommends bluetooth controllers like the SteelSeries Stratus XL, GameSir G3s and Moga Pro, but even the PS4 controller would work, though with somewhat mixed-up button layout.
                            ....it would have been nice to know before downloading :-(. Thanks for the quick response! I can buy one;-)
                            Best regards Hajnalzsu

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X