Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mei's Story Trophy Issue

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mei's Story Trophy Issue

    Hi there. I completed Mei's Story without being logged in to my PSN account (no Wi-Fi on the subway), which may explain why the trophy for achieving this did not unlock. Upon finishing the last stage a second time while logged in back at home, the trophy still did not unlock, which was a bit frustrating. Would you know of a way to work around this issue?

  • #2
    If you plan on playing through all the difficulties, just go ahead and play it through her again on a harder difficulty

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kolma View Post
      If you plan on playing through all the difficulties, just go ahead and play it through her again on a harder difficulty
      I was actually planning on stopping there so that doesn't really help, but thanks for that suggestion anyway.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DoctorTabarnac View Post
        I was actually planning on stopping there so that doesn't really help, but thanks for that suggestion anyway.
        only thing i can think of is if there was another song you completed without being connected... i lost connection to the servers while in the middle of a song and had to replay it while being connected

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by looseifher View Post
          only thing i can think of is if there was another song you completed without being connected... i lost connection to the servers while in the middle of a song and had to replay it while being connected
          Thanks, that helps. Still, I completed more than half of that playthrough while offline and there's no way I'm going through most of these stages again.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DoctorTabarnac View Post
            Thanks, that helps. Still, I completed more than half of that playthrough while offline and there's no way I'm going through most of these stages again.

            i went through all of them again just to get the yellow guy unlocks... currently at 85 of 90 bronze stars

            Comment

            Working...
            X