Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the fine people playing Kickbeat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Amplitude, Frequency, Pump It Up (Arcade and Home), Guitar Hero 1-3, Rock Band 1-3, Guitarooman,

    and, of course, all the rhythmic mini-games in other games.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by mikeburnfire View Post
      Amplitude, Frequency, Pump It Up (Arcade and Home), Guitar Hero 1-3, Rock Band 1-3, Guitarooman,

      and, of course, all the rhythmic mini-games in other games.
      Another Guitarooman player. Plus I'm used to hearing DDR before PIU.

      This forum's got good taste.
      Smile - life is good! Check out my blog here - Check out my IIDX shenanigans here
      Tired of your search engine putting you in a filter bubble or tracking you like other search engines? Then you should try DuckDuckGo!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Shinji16 View Post
        Another Guitarooman player. Plus I'm used to hearing DDR before PIU.

        This forum's got good taste.
        Now that I think about it, the last dance game I played was the PS2 version of In the Groove 2. I can't remember if it actually got released or not, though...I really should have held onto that disc!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Solitude View Post
          Now that I think about it, the last dance game I played was the PS2 version of In the Groove 2. I can't remember if it actually got released or not, though...I really should have held onto that disc!
          You should have held onto that disc. How did you get it?
          Smile - life is good! Check out my blog here - Check out my IIDX shenanigans here
          Tired of your search engine putting you in a filter bubble or tracking you like other search engines? Then you should try DuckDuckGo!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Shinji16 View Post
            You should have held onto that disc. How did you get it?
            I was doing some consulting for RedOctane. They wanted an evaluation of the game.
            Last edited by Solitude; 09-25-2013, 01:07 AM.

            Comment


            • #21
              like almost everyone (i think) i´ve already played guitar hero and Audiosurf (audiosurf was the game that lead me to play kickbeat because of the beat your music option )
              Last edited by joaoleixoes; 09-30-2013, 12:40 PM.

              Comment


              • #22
                and i thought i'ld be the worst music-game-genre nerd, lol


                Well I first started with DDR when i was on vacation in Guam in a game center (year 2001), damn i sucked, lol
                then i imported DDR and other rhythm based PS2 games.
                finally guitar hero released and couldnt get my hands off. now i prefer rock Band > GH though xD

                since PS3 came out i put myself on a challenge to complete every possible music/rhythm game to 100% (trophyvise) - i'm just stuck at Just Dance games (4 player trophies) + orgarhythm + Hatsune Miku PD DT 2nd although I FCd the last song

                last game non PS3 game i played was rerave in vegas, damn i spend some money playing it xD
                wish they'ld make a vita version ;P


                just some videos i uploaded playing several music games.

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brKDt61_Nnc

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62zKg-II5ic

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkJVxR_RIqk


                I will record some kickbeat stuff soon too, but first i gotta go 6-starring every song on master difficulty xD
                Last edited by LoAlexandria; 10-06-2013, 09:55 PM.

                Comment

                Working...
                X