I HAVE AN ERROR!!! Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HAVE AN ERROR!!! Need help

I was tired of playing the games tracks and i decided to use the beat your music so i created a track and played it ... when i came back it gave me an error i think it was C2-128128-... i dont remember and its happening all the time it even deleted some of my tracks

I think Sony support might be better qualified to handle this one. It's very likely related to system settings/problems than issues with the game itself.

Comment

With beat your music I had some issues too... I even had crash one time.

This started happening after I added a lot of tracks (~15-20). At first some tracks randomly started becoming corrupted ("save file was corrupted"). Then when I was adding new tracks and played them on Master it felt like I was playing on Easy (except no buttons/nearest enemy highlight). After first playthrough they became corrupted as well. Once I got health powerup and finally realised that something is really really wrong. And right after finishing that track game crashed.
      So I deleted some tracks (~10 left) and now everything works perfectly.

Try deleting other tracks. Or this was your first one?

MyAnimeList / My LBPV level: "Netwalk"

Comment

Originally posted by vivan View Post
        With beat your music I had some issues too... I even had crash one time.

This started happening after I added a lot of tracks (~15-20). At first some tracks randomly started becoming corrupted ("save file was corrupted"). Then when I was adding new tracks and played them on Master it felt like I was playing on Easy (except no buttons/nearest enemy highlight). After first playthrough they became corrupted as well. Once I got health powerup and finally realised that something is really really wrong. And right after finishing that track game crashed.
        So I deleted some tracks (~10 left) and now everything works perfectly.

Try deleting other tracks. Or this was your first one?
        i had the save file was corrupt bug too but i just ignored itvand recreated the tracks ... it wasnt my first one i already did alot of them and never had this problem but i deleted all of them and created one tracki play the song and then the game just had this C2-12828-12013-11-03-203823.jpg ... then i go back to the game and Boom... i have no songs 2013-11-03-203904.jpg

Edit: i forgot to mention i am playing on the psvita , and sorry for the error screen being on portuguese :P
        joaoleixoes
        Last edited by joaoleixoes; 11-04-2013, 02:21 PM.

Comment

ehhh..

Originally posted by Solitude View Post
          I think Sony support might be better qualified to handle this one. It's very likely related to system settings/problems than issues with the game itself.
          i think this is about the game itself because i had the same problem in another game , they patched it and it never happened again so please try to solve it btw thx for posting

EDIT:i like the beat your music game mode but i cant use it :/ please help as soon as possible
          joaoleixoes
          Last edited by joaoleixoes; 11-08-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X