Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So far, I have not done 100% in any locations.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So far, I have not done 100% in any locations.

    **SPOILERS**

    I am already in Tomb of Reka. I just finished it. And now I can't get the 2nd skull behind the locked door. I have noticed that I can't complete any locations with all secrets found. Am I bad at finding secrets or do all locations need to be returned to in order to get the 100%?

  • #2
    Yes, you have to go back to the locations. You will soon unlock the ability to fast travel and can come back later with new items that help you find all the secrets.

    You actually can get that skull on your first visit though. SPOILERS: There is a switch on the wall directly opposite of the locked door, hidden in the rocks. You can also simply return after finishing the dungeon and all the roots will be gone, allowing you to pick up the skull from the other side.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by RadiantViper View Post
      Yes, you have to go back to the locations. You will soon unlock the ability to fast travel and can come back later with new items that help you find all the secrets.

      You actually can get that skull on your first visit though. SPOILERS: There is a switch on the wall directly opposite of the locked door, hidden in the rocks. You can also simply return after finishing the dungeon and all the roots will be gone, allowing you to pick up the skull from the other side.
      Thanks man,

      Is there a guide of some sort? I do not like searching everywhere for hidden rooms lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Marioraider18 View Post
        Thanks man,

        Is there a guide of some sort? I do not like searching everywhere for hidden rooms lol
        I'm currently writing down each secret I find, unfortunately I can't give exact directions since I'm playing with the map turned off. But I intend to post it once I have 100%.

        The easiest secrets are the buried treasures and hidden objects where you need the Vial of Light. The shovel will say "All chests have been obtained" once you have found them all in a given dungeon. Similarly the Vial of Light will no longer light up in the top right of your screen once you have found everything with it in the area.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RadiantViper View Post
          I'm currently writing down each secret I find, unfortunately I can't give exact directions since I'm playing with the map turned off. But I intend to post it once I have 100%.

          The easiest secrets are the buried treasures and hidden objects where you need the Vial of Light. The shovel will say "All chests have been obtained" once you have found them all in a given dungeon. Similarly the Vial of Light will no longer light up in the top right of your screen once you have found everything with it in the area.
          Oh so you are saying that timer on the top right doesn't appear once everything is found? I must've missed a few things then.. lol

          Edit: Wow I didn't know that the white light around the timer even existed!! I'm seriously blind
          Last edited by Marioraider18; 04-04-2019, 10:12 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Vial of light secrets

            Originally posted by Marioraider18 View Post
            Oh so you are saying that timer on the top right doesn't appear once everything is found? I must've missed a few things then.. lol

            Edit: Wow I didn't know that the white light around the timer even existed!! I'm seriously blind
            hello, yes, as long as ANY of the white spike things are lit up, that means you still have at least one secret rune to find. the more that light up, the closer you are. Were you able to find both skulls yet?

            -po1980

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah found both of them. Im already past that part

              Comment


              • #8
                Someone should do a let's play of this game. I am doing better than most streamers, and I am still only finding half or 2/3 of the secrets.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thus far, i'm at level 9 (deep copper forest). for secrets i've managed to find:
                  Lake Anna: 7/8 (must come back once i find statue head)
                  Forest: 10/10
                  Tomb: 6/7 (must come back with some artifact for that small hole)
                  Deva:8/8
                  Balvanyu:14/14
                  Lower Tree:2/2
                  Upper Tree:0/0
                  Copper Forest: 2/4 (it MAY be that i missed at least one findable secret but i am not sure yet)

                  I'm not good at making full playthru vids but i have considered making a secrets series where i just make tons of 30 second or less videos showing where the secrets are and also maybe some boss fight videos since i have good strategies for the bosses i've fought so far.

                  -po1980

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X