Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure is coming to Pinball FX!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure is coming to Pinball FX!

Apart from our newest pinball game, the table will also be available in Pinball FX3 and in Williams Pinball on mobile! The fan-favorite Williams machine with everyone’s favorite adventurer features the original music, sounds, rules, and look of the machine brought to digital space for the first time. Relive the most iconic movie scenes like the escape from Castle Brunwald, the Rope Bridge standoff, and finding Marion on the Streets of Cairo.

Wishlist Pinball FX here: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/pinball-fx

You can also wishlist the DLC on Steam for Pinball FX3 here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...all_Adventure/
    Community Manager
    Zen Studios

Oh I can't wait to play this! I managed to get the entire set on UHD Blu Ray a month ago... a rewatch is definitely in order now.
    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

Definitely for me too!
      Community Manager
      Zen Studios

Comment

Edit: I forgot to ask, is Indiana Jones on PBFX3 releasing before the new PBFX? Although, even if so, I probably would wait if it doesn’t transfer to the new game.

Nice. I finally have a gaming PC. Will there be a beta for the new game?

Also, I was wondering, having just gotten free Apple Arcade with my new iPhone, is the Pinball Party game there using whatever new physics will be in the new game or is it based off the old game? How do new tables work in regards to Pinball Party? Will that app get them as well, and will the new Pinball FX get the tables from Pinball Party?
        hunter328
        Pinball Wizard
        Last edited by hunter328; 01-09-2022, 07:04 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Seems that the delay of the new game and the costs for the francises make it happend : New releases also for the "dead horse" be treated so badly by ZEN : PFX3.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
            Edit: I forgot to ask, is Indiana Jones on PBFX3 releasing before the new PBFX? Although, even if so, I probably would wait if it doesn’t transfer to the new game.

Nice. I finally have a gaming PC. Will there be a beta for the new game?

Also, I was wondering, having just gotten free Apple Arcade with my new iPhone, is the Pinball Party game there using whatever new physics will be in the new game or is it based off the old game? How do new tables work in regards to Pinball Party? Will that app get them as well, and will the new Pinball FX get the tables from Pinball Party?
            Indiana Jones will be released in Pinball FX3 at the same time as Pinball FX will be released. In Zen Pinball Party, the tables have the same physics as they have in previous versions. The updated physics will be available in Pinball FX. Could I ask what do you mean by how new tables work? Currently, we don't have information on whether the new tables will be available in Pinball FX.
            Community Manager
            Zen Studios

Comment

Working...
            X