Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure is coming to Pinball FX!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aljani1122
    replied
    أفضل التطبيقات والألعاب للأندرويد https://apkmiz.com/ The Best Apps and Games For Android

Leave a comment:

• DDT
    replied
    I just purchased the new Indiana Jones table on my PC. I have a confirmation email from Microsoft that that purchase has been completed. When I go in to "My Collection", the table is there to download. When I click the icon, I come to the "Get this pack" page with the button "Download and play".
    When I click that button I imidiately get an error message saying "Unknown error, please try again" (see attached image).

How can I fix this?
    I cannot seem to find any "Support" section on the homepage which is why I am hoping that this forum can provide some help.

Indiana Jones Error.png

Leave a comment:

• Linne_Zen
    replied
    Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
    Edit: I forgot to ask, is Indiana Jones on PBFX3 releasing before the new PBFX? Although, even if so, I probably would wait if it doesn’t transfer to the new game.

Nice. I finally have a gaming PC. Will there be a beta for the new game?

Also, I was wondering, having just gotten free Apple Arcade with my new iPhone, is the Pinball Party game there using whatever new physics will be in the new game or is it based off the old game? How do new tables work in regards to Pinball Party? Will that app get them as well, and will the new Pinball FX get the tables from Pinball Party?
    Indiana Jones will be released in Pinball FX3 at the same time as Pinball FX will be released. In Zen Pinball Party, the tables have the same physics as they have in previous versions. The updated physics will be available in Pinball FX. Could I ask what do you mean by how new tables work? Currently, we don't have information on whether the new tables will be available in Pinball FX.

Leave a comment:

• overall_fanatic
    replied
    Seems that the delay of the new game and the costs for the francises make it happend : New releases also for the "dead horse" be treated so badly by ZEN : PFX3.

Leave a comment:

• hunter328
    replied
    Edit: I forgot to ask, is Indiana Jones on PBFX3 releasing before the new PBFX? Although, even if so, I probably would wait if it doesn’t transfer to the new game.

Nice. I finally have a gaming PC. Will there be a beta for the new game?

Also, I was wondering, having just gotten free Apple Arcade with my new iPhone, is the Pinball Party game there using whatever new physics will be in the new game or is it based off the old game? How do new tables work in regards to Pinball Party? Will that app get them as well, and will the new Pinball FX get the tables from Pinball Party?
    Last edited by hunter328; 01-09-2022, 06:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Linne_Zen
    replied
    Definitely for me too!

Leave a comment:

• ShoryukenToTheChin
    replied
    Oh I can't wait to play this! I managed to get the entire set on UHD Blu Ray a month ago... a rewatch is definitely in order now.

Leave a comment:

• Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure is coming to Pinball FX!

Apart from our newest pinball game, the table will also be available in Pinball FX3 and in Williams Pinball on mobile! The fan-favorite Williams machine with everyone’s favorite adventurer features the original music, sounds, rules, and look of the machine brought to digital space for the first time. Relive the most iconic movie scenes like the escape from Castle Brunwald, the Rope Bridge standoff, and finding Marion on the Streets of Cairo.

Wishlist Pinball FX here: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/pinball-fx

You can also wishlist the DLC on Steam for Pinball FX3 here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...all_Adventure/
Working...
X