Cab configurator not opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cab configurator not opening

After I activate cab nothing happens, I don't see any options. win11 playfield+backglass+hardware dmd3

edit: got the backglass working, but still no go for the dmd3. Hoping freezy will step in with update to dmdext. Also, I would like to add that it's absolutely ridiculous to have users hunt backglass images online, especially since the game already has them...
    Last edited by DeathEvil; 05-27-2022, 06:35 AM.

I am not opening any configuration screen when I click that box. I can't find any settings like in fx3. Since many of the tables are the same as fx3 there is a place to get the backglasses. I don't have it handy right now.

Comment

You have to tab out and manually update the systems.ini file. Super pain in the ass.

Comment

Thanks I finally found something on it in their faq. I'll have to try later.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathEvil View Post
          After I activate cab nothing happens, I don't see any options. win11 playfield+backglass+hardware dmd3

edit: got the backglass working, but still no go for the dmd3. Hoping freezy will step in with update to dmdext. Also, I would like to add that it's absolutely ridiculous to have users hunt backglass images online, especially since the game already has them...

You're right, ZEN could include the ANIMATED backglasses as standard.
          If you find out how to get DMDext working with PINBALL FX, please share it here please!!. So, I'll change the hardware of my cabinet.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dw4rdTm View Post

You're right, ZEN could include the ANIMATED backglasses as standard.
            If you find out how to get DMDext working with PINBALL FX, please share it here please!!. So, I'll change the hardware of my cabinet.
            Will do, and I would ask anyone browsing this thread who got it working to share their settings.

Comment

You need to edit that ini file. Someone on youtube mentioned an app called screencoord that will give you settings for each monitor in your system then edit that ini file with those settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Crashkjj View Post
                You need to edit that ini file. Someone on youtube mentioned an app called screencoord that will give you settings for each monitor in your system then edit that ini file with those settings.

Unfortunately, at least in my case, windows doesn't detect the DMD as a third monitor. But it would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dw4rdTm View Post

Unfortunately, at least in my case, windows doesn't detect the DMD as a third monitor. But it would be great.
                  I am sorry to hear that We will definitely improve the cabinet mode in the future so all your requests and feedback are noted!
                  Community Manager
                  Zen Studios

Comment

Originally posted by DeathEvil View Post

anyone tried this?

--mirror --source=screen --position=0 0 1040 272 --destination=virtual --virtual-hide-grip --virtual-position=2454 364 780 -q

Comment

Working...
                    X