FX tables physics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX tables physics

For me, the physics of the tables are completely different to the fx3 tables. The ball has a very slight loftiness to it which is not controllable and the ball invariably always goes out with no effort and considering I'm a pinball wizard with the fx3 tables I'm no novice.

The new Zen tables play much better, however, but those from the fx3 stable, not good. The Williams tables are also much worse for playing.
    i'll persevere a little longer I'm hoping the Adams family will be better, if it's not, I'm out from playing the FX tables in going forward.

i wonder if it's the epic platform that's at fault ​

They have said in the past that the physics are changed compared to fx3. And fx now uses the unreal engine for 3d.

Comment

Originally posted by nfourbanks View Post
      For me, the physics of the tables are completely different to the fx3 tables. The ball has a very slight loftiness to it which is not controllable and the ball invariably always goes out with no effort and considering I'm a pinball wizard with the fx3 tables I'm no novice.

The new Zen tables play much better, however, but those from the fx3 stable, not good. The Williams tables are also much worse for playing.
      i'll persevere a little longer I'm hoping the Adams family will be better, if it's not, I'm out from playing the FX tables in going forward.

i wonder if it's the epic platform that's at fault ​
      The Legacy Tables in Pinball FX have been remastered with the latest iteration of Pro Physics, which was a much-requested feature in the past years. There shouldn't be a difference in terms of physics between the new Zen Originals and the remastered tables. Could I ask with which table you experience this? Thanks in advance!
      Community Manager
      Zen Studios

Comment

Originally posted by Linne_Zen View Post

The Legacy Tables in Pinball FX have been remastered with the latest iteration of Pro Physics, which was a much-requested feature in the past years. There shouldn't be a difference in terms of physics between the new Zen Originals and the remastered tables. Could I ask with which table you experience this? Thanks in advance!
        Hi linne
        i own all the tables on fx3. The only tables that play well on the fx platform are the new ones from Zen, and that's all. As I say to me, the graphics are worse, the ball for instance is not a solid chrome but washed out. The ball plays not as fast because of the lightness of the ball, this is because the ball has a tendency to float
        my computer
        Specification is new with a 3.7 AMD chip 16 GB ram 4 GB graphic card running Windows 10 and 11
        sorry i can't be more help

Comment

Working...
        X