Bob's Burgers Pinball!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Spamming that "F5" really worked out for the best! All the Tables look great and really capture the shows art style. Release Date.. when?!
    When I look at the 3 trailers, it looks even more beautiful than the original cartoons.

I don't know how Zen did. I should send them my old shoes.
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
      Haha We actually don't have any planned, but if that ever changes, what would you want to see on a South Park table that we haven't already done?
      There is plenty that can be done with South Park.

Can easily make a Stick of Truth Table after the first video game or Fractured But Whole table for the second game.

Also, a Randy Marsh table would be unbelievable! Him and Butters are probably my favorite characters in the show. (Loved the Butters table, only complaint was that there was nothing from the Maury episode in there which might be my favorite Butters episode.)

Would also love to potentially see the journey of Lemmiwinks,

Could also even do a table based on South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut.

That would be a start, I could definitely think up plenty of other things that could make for great South Park tables.

Comment

Originally posted by StewAtTheU View Post

Can easily make a Stick of Truth Table after the first video game or Fractured But Whole table for the second game.

Also, a Randy Marsh table would be unbelievable! Him and Butters are probably my favorite characters in the show. (Loved the Butters table, only complaint was that there was nothing from the Maury episode in there which might be my favorite Butters episode.)

That would be a start, I could definitely think up plenty of other things that could make for great South Park tables.
        Seems like Randy Marsh is the favorite - we get a lot of requests for his own table

I haven't seen Bigger, Longer and Uncut in forever! I need to watch it again. Which reminds me, when it came out it was in the Guinness Book of World Records that year for having the most swearing in an animated film... hahahaha! So wholesome

Comment

Originally posted by StewAtTheU View Post

Lemmiwinks would be a great idea. I personally would like to see a jimmy and timmy table.
          Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
          Loki (More villians)
          Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
          Brainscan - Trickster theme.
          Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
          SAW (billy doll)
          B-movie horror/monsters.
          My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
          Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

Comment

Seems like Randy Marsh is the favorite - we get a lot of requests for his own table

I haven't seen Bigger, Longer and Uncut in forever! I need to watch it again. Which reminds me, when it came out it was in the Guinness Book of World Records that year for having the most swearing in an animated film... hahahaha! So wholesome
            No. I mean yes to randy. But superheroes first. Also timmy jimmy is an awesome idea.

Comment

Originally posted by mpad View Post
              No. I mean yes to randy. But superheroes first. Also timmy jimmy is an awesome idea.
              Honestly, I think if you are going to do a Superheroes table, it should be a Fractured But Whole table. Like I said before the 2 South Park Video Games would also both make for good tables. Plus, it would make a lot of sense to do a table like this and have a release that coincides with the release of the new game.

Comment

I've seen a few episodes of Family Guy. I've never seen the other three shows, but I'm always happy for more pinball tables.

BTW, I miss just entering "water" each time I want to make a comment. This new verification system is kind of a pain. Is it because science scores are so low these days that a lot of forum members got stumped on the H2O question?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
                  I've seen a few episodes of Family Guy. I've never seen the other three shows, but I'm always happy for more pinball tables.

BTW, I miss just entering "water" each time I want to make a comment. This new verification system is kind of a pain. Is it because science scores are so low these days that a lot of forum members got stumped on the H2O question?
                  It used to be Q&A verification because a few years ago, people complained that the captchas were too much of a hassle and too hard to read. Every so often the hackers would add the answers to the questions to their scripts, and I would have to write new ones. Apparently this last one took them a while to add.

Comment

Ever thought about an 'Adventure Time' table?

Comment

Originally posted by Nik Barbour View Post
                      Ever thought about an 'Adventure Time' table?
                      Its fallen on deaf ears many times. Along with Regular Show..

Comment

Originally posted by Casio View Post
                        Its fallen on deaf ears many times. Along with Regular Show..
                        Just because we haven't done an Adventure Time or Regular Show table doesn't mean we aren't listening, or that it will never happen.

Comment

Just because we haven't done an Adventure Time or Regular Show table doesn't mean we aren't listening, or that it will never happen.

Never heard of either even in passing so I had to look them up. Not my cup of tea but I realize many could say this about my suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by djb5f View Post
                            Never heard of either even in passing so I had to look them up. Not my cup of tea but I realize many could say this about my suggestions.
                            Not every theme we've chosen to base tables on are loved by every single person - and that's fine! We've got a lot of tables available and there's always more in production

Comment

Is this a hint? I'm taking this as a hint.
                              Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
                              Loki (More villians)
                              Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
                              Brainscan - Trickster theme.
                              Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
                              SAW (billy doll)
                              B-movie horror/monsters.
                              My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
                              Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

Comment

Not every theme we've chosen to base tables on are loved by every single person - and that's fine! We've got a lot of tables available and there's always more in production
                                That's the good thing about ideas for future/upcoming tables. There are ENDLESS possibilities.

I tell people that have ideas to keep them coming and don't lose hope. I'm holding on hope to my mines (table ideas). It's kind of fun to keep hoping because you really never know. The one thing to take away from this is that Barbie is listening and she does pass this info on to the team. Never lose hope!
                                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Working...
                                X