Bob's Burgers Pinball!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT*

Don't read on if you like to find out everything by yourself, just though I'd post a small tip to get people started.

To light both kick-backs easily, light 'LINDA' at the roll-overs, once lit hit the far right loop (behind the TINA targets) then hit the cross-ramp with the upper left flipper.

Repeat this again to light the other kick-back.

An ice-cream cone lights at the out-lanes to show kick-back is activated.

I find hitting the centre ramp the easiest. I made a short video to show what I mean.

Comment

If I knew how to post a meme representing me pouting for your early play of the tables....I would. Yes I'm slightly jelly, but 24 hours isn't that bad of a wait. LOL
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
        If I knew how to post a meme representing me pouting for your early play of the tables....I would. Yes I'm slightly jelly, but 24 hours isn't that bad of a wait. LOL
        don't worry, I got one for you!!!

77999607aideh_sm.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKodiaK View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]653[/ATTACH]
          Hahahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Rafie View Post
            Ahh, sorry Rafie! I'm lucky this time, makes up for all the times I've been a day late picking up the new tables because I'm in the EU

Ps: you won't be surprised to hear they are well worth waiting for

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKodiaK View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]653[/ATTACH]
              Yeah that pretty much fits the bill.
              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
              Gamertag- RAFIE82
              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

Originally posted by skyway73 View Post
                Ahh, sorry Rafie! I'm lucky this time, makes up for all the times I've been a day late picking up the new tables because I'm in the EU

Ps: you won't be surprised to hear they are well worth waiting for
                Oh yeah man! Steve (ShoryukenToTheChin) told me I would love them. Seeing as I'm a big fan of both Seth McFarlane's shows *American Dad, Family Guy*, I would truly love them. I don't have a lot of knowledge on the other 2, but they look great. Big respect to the designers. They have been hitting these table designs out of the park!
                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Comment

Yeh I've been playing the AD Table religiously.
                  sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                  Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                  *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

How did you all get the tables already? And when are the tables coming out? I thought it was today (USA) but it looks like the PS Store has been updated but I don't see the new tables, on Vita at least.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
                      How did you all get the tables already? And when are the tables coming out? I thought it was today (USA) but it looks like the PS Store has been updated but I don't see the new tables, on Vita at least.
                      They just went live in North America: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...ystation-store

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                        They just went live in North America: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...ystation-store
                        FYI, just checked via console ps store and in game through ZP2, not seeing the tables yet. May not be live for a couple hours yet when all the store updates come in?

Comment

Originally posted by djb5f View Post
                          FYI, just checked via console ps store and in game through ZP2, not seeing the tables yet. May not be live for a couple hours yet when all the store updates come in?
                          They usually take a day to pop up for sale in the game, just get them from the PSN store for now.

Comment

FYI, I ran into the same problem I had when Antman came out. I bought it first on Vita, then when I went to DL it on PS4 it was listed as already installed in the store, but it wasn't and the import didn't work. The only way I could figure to get the new tables was to go to Zen Pinball on the main PS4 menu, hit related items, then go to my add-ons and download it from there.
                            If anyone else runs into this try this method.
                            sigpic

Comment

Bob's burgers on iOS has a bug. After ball launch and completing or missing skillshot a pulsating button with a check mark appears on the left side of the screen. It stays on screen until ball drain. It does nothing when pressed. Not game-breaking but distracting and gets in the way of touch nudges.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter328 View Post
                                FYI, I ran into the same problem I had when Antman came out. I bought it first on Vita, then when I went to DL it on PS4 it was listed as already installed in the store, but it wasn't and the import didn't work. The only way I could figure to get the new tables was to go to Zen Pinball on the main PS4 menu, hit related items, then go to my add-ons and download it from there.
                                If anyone else runs into this try this method.
                                That's what I had to do with these. Nothing worked until I went to the PS4 library>Zen 2>Add-Ons>Balls of Glory and click on the download arrow even though it was already downloaded.

Comment

Working...
                                X