Archer Pinball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Barbie for your article !

I've read another one (4 years ago) : http://www.xblafans.com/archer-getti...ble-46489.html

Is that true, this story about "dead hookers" ? : ))) Very funny story !
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

sooo, how many times have you all been screwed over by that car driving through the play field, just for the ball hit it and drain straight down the middle?

Comment

Originally posted by wims View Post
        Thanks Barbie for your article !

I've read another one (4 years ago) : http://www.xblafans.com/archer-getti...ble-46489.html

Is that true, this story about "dead hookers" ? : ))) Very funny story !
        Hahahaha I don't remember the "dead hookers" part, that was such a crazy day!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
          Hahahaha I don't remember the "dead hookers" part, that was such a crazy day!
          That's why woodhouse fetches rugs.

Comment

Archer alone?

I hate to be like this, and I'm sure I'll get reamed in the forum, but is there any way to get the Archer table only? I love the show and definitely want to play the table, but I absolutely LOATHE Family Guy (worst animated show in the history of animation) and those other two horrible shows and don't want to be forced to buy them to play Archer. Heck, I'd pay $10 just for the Archer table alone if you'd offer it as a single. You can buy the single table on Android, so why not on Xbox One?

Sorry... it's just the principle of the thing. I know I don't have to play the other tables. But it's like bundling the ASPCA with the KKK. "You can only contribute to BOTH charities, not just the nice one." Ugh. If it stays as a bundle, I'll have to pass. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by NerveBag View Post
              I hate to be like this, and I'm sure I'll get reamed in the forum, but is there any way to get the Archer table only? I love the show and definitely want to play the table, but I absolutely LOATHE Family Guy (worst animated show in the history of animation) and those other two horrible shows and don't want to be forced to buy them to play Archer. Heck, I'd pay $10 just for the Archer table alone if you'd offer it as a single. You can buy the single table on Android, so why not on Xbox One?
              Depends on the platform - you can purchase tables individually on Windows 10 and the mobile versions of Zen Pinball. Everything is as a pack. Also if you could refrain from comparing one of our licensing partners to a hate group, that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                Depends on the platform - you can purchase tables individually on Windows 10 and the mobile versions of Zen Pinball. Everything is as a pack. Also if you could refrain from comparing one of our licensing partners to a hate group, that would be great.
                It was an analogy -- or maybe a metaphor. I don't know. But not a direct comparison. It was an example of something I love and respect, and something I loathe and revile. I love the ASPCA. I loathe the KKK. I love Archer. I loathe Family Guy. No offense intended.

But I can't support a bundle like this, especially when it's forced onto certain platforms but not others. That's not fair. Many other platform users can buy the tables individually, but Xbox users can't? Why?

I understand a "Star Wars" bundle, I guess -- of which I've bought several. It's all Star Wars. I can't imagine someone being all, "I love Darth Vader, but I can't stand Boba Fett. Please separate these tables." I even understand the bundles with the older, original tables to a certain degree, because not as many people would want to buy those individually -- though I still think anyone should be able to buy any single table if they want. Maybe give a discount if you buy multiples. I don't know.

But this bundle bugs me. This is the first one that I've been really uncomfortable buying the whole bundle for just one table. I've been a loyal, dedicated Pinball FX customer for years, but this really makes me sad. This is the first time I've felt like maybe I don't want to keep giving you any more of my money. I'm sorry. For the first time, I realize this is kind of a selfish, greedy way to sell your tables, and it discriminates against Xbox One users. So maybe the KKK analogy isn't so far off after all.

:-(

[I am SO gonna get hate mail for this. Ugh]
                Last edited by NerveBag; 10-24-2015, 12:03 AM.

Comment

But this bundle bugs me. This is the first one that I've been really uncomfortable buying the whole bundle for just one table. I've been a loyal, dedicated Pinball FX customer for years, but this really makes me sad. This is the first time I've felt like maybe I don't want to keep giving you any more of my money. I'm sorry. For the first time, I realize this is kind of a selfish, greedy way to sell your tables, and it discriminates against Xbox One users. So maybe the KKK analogy isn't so far off after all.
                  The first world problems are real. Comparing a game developer to a racist hate group because they don't sell all their DLC seperately on the platform you play on. By the way you also can't buy the tables individually on PS3, PS4 and Vita either.
                  If you don't want to support this pack because you don't like some of the content just don't buy it and maybe give some constructive criticism. There's no reason to not express your concerns in a polite way

Comment

When you have to preface your comments with

I know this... But I'm going to say it anyway

Or I know I'll get reemed for this

Or I'll get hate email for this

Then maybe you shouldn't say it because you already recognize you sound dumb, bad, or ignorant.

Buy it or don't - it's not like they are going to unmake the table because you don't like it.
                    And seriously if you would pay 10 for archer than do that pay 10 bucks and don't play the other tables stop whining
                    Like cable and everything else you buy in bundles some channels I'll never watch but it's part of the subscription or bulk -- I buy lunch chips in bundles I eat them all and throw Cheetos away cuz I don't like them I don't write an e-mail to lays and say stop including Cheetos to your snack packs . I buy a magazine do I like all the Articles or read them all -- no . Just the ones I'm interested in. Buy it or don't
                    If you can add your 2 cents surely I can add mine sheesh
                    Last edited by DiscoKing; 10-24-2015, 12:48 AM.

Comment

You're all absolutely right. I know I'm being petty. But I'm not dumb, bad or ignorant. You're just mean, as most people on the Internet are.

I knew when I complained that I would get this kind of reaction. But complaining is the American Way, right? And I guarantee that all of you have complained about something that didn't work the way you wanted it to. Yes, they are first-world problems. Yes, I know I'm being a whiny bitch because I want to buy this product MY way instead of the way they offer it to me. But that's what freedom of speech is all about. I'd love it if I could buy just the table I want and not have to pay for the crappy tables I DON'T want. Is that so freakin' horrible? I don't understand why my simple request is so reprehensible.

Hate me if you want. Call me petty or childish or whatever. I'm not denying it. I just don't really understand why I can't buy the table I want without having to buy three others I hate. Especially since you can on other platforms. If I can't, I can't. Fine. I won't buy it. My life will go on. I just thought it would be nice if they could be separated.

Sorry I broke the Internet with a simple request. Go about your business. I'll find other ways to entertain myself, and ZenStudios will lose a couple-dozen dollars because I'm pissed off. They don't care, and I'll eventually die, and everything in the universe will go on.

I'd still like to be able to play this table, though, without having to buy a bunch of shit I don't care about. That's all I was trying to say.

Comment

You're all absolutely right. I know I'm being petty. But I'm not dumb, bad or ignorant. You're just mean, as most people on the Internet are.

I knew when I complained that I would get this kind of reaction. But complaining is the American Way, right? And I guarantee that all of you have complained about something that didn't work the way you wanted it to. Yes, they are first-world problems. Yes, I know I'm being a whiny bitch because I want to buy this product MY way instead of the way they offer it to me. But that's what freedom of speech is all about. I'd love it if I could buy just the table I want and not have to pay for the crappy tables I DON'T want. Is that so freakin' horrible? I don't understand why my simple request is so reprehensible.

Hate me if you want. Call me petty or childish or whatever. I'm not denying it. I just don't really understand why I can't buy the table I want without having to buy three others I hate. Especially since you can on other platforms. If I can't, I can't. Fine. I won't buy it. My life will go on. I just thought it would be nice if they could be separated.

Sorry I broke the Internet with a simple request. Go about your business. I'll find other ways to entertain myself, and ZenStudios will lose a couple-dozen dollars because I'm pissed off. They don't care, and I'll eventually die, and everything in the universe will go on.

I'd still like to be able to play this table, though, without having to buy a bunch of shit I don't care about. That's all I was trying to say.
                        Get an iPad. You can buy the tables individually there.

Comment

Nice make yourself the victim after doubling down on your kkk comment even after you knew the consequences of it and were politely asked not to do it

Comment

Two points you don't seem to get here.

1: Sure a lot of people have complained about things here before. In fact it happens all the time. However we like to not make comparisons to groups like the KKK and that is very much appreciated by the Zen staff. You can be assured that appropriately phrased complaints are being heard by Zen.

2: It's a common misconception that the internet has freedom of speech everywhere. This forum and pretty much every other forum is run by a group of people that make set rules for the forums. Forums are dictatorships and if the dictators or their followers don't like what you say you get burned. If you really just want to say whatever is on your mind you can build your own website and write a hateblog

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYGIRO9VNCQ

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X