Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Dad trophy glitched?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • American Dad trophy glitched?

    After many attempts, I knocked out Avery Bullock and earned the second "A" on American Dad but no trophy.

    This one is glitched (ps4).

    The Family Guy trophy popped fine.
    Last edited by djb5f; 10-20-2015, 10:02 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by djb5f View Post
    After many attempts, I knocked out Avery Bullock and earned the second "A" on American Dad but no trophy.

    This one is glitched (ps4).

    The Family Guy trophy popped fine.
    Oh no! Did you finish it several times or just attempt it several times? Let me know if it still doesn't pop once you complete it again.

    Comment


    • #3
      Same thing here. I beat the crap out of Avery and nothing popped. I beat him quite a few times!
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

      Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Oh no! Did you finish it several times or just attempt it several times? Let me know if it still doesn't pop once you complete it again.
        I only beat him once so far, he is tough to beat, you have to be very quick.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rafie View Post
          Same thing here. I beat the crap out of Avery and nothing popped. I beat him quite a few times!

          Yeah, I think I will wait then before trying again and play the other tables instead

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks, guys, I'll let the team know this one is being stubborn!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rafie View Post
              Same thing here. I beat the crap out of Avery and nothing popped. I beat him quite a few times!
              Are you on PS4 as well?

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't think it's glitched
                I popped it on ps4 and PS3
                Then played on my sons account and did it again on PS3 and ps4
                They say beating him is hard and beat the crap out of him

                This doesn't sound like the right mission

                You need to spell CIA on the cross ramp with upper left flipper
                Then shoot either of the two blinking sink holes 4x
                Trophy works

                You don't actually fight him
                He picks up your ball out of the sink hole and throws it back at you
                You just have to tire him out
                The trophy pops after the 4th time he throws your ball back

                You don't "beat the crap out of him" which is why I think they are doing the wrong mission.

                I hope that helps

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DiscoKing View Post
                  I don't think it's glitched
                  I popped it on ps4 and PS3
                  Then played on my sons account and did it again on PS3 and ps4
                  They say beating him is hard and beat the crap out of him

                  This doesn't sound like the right mission

                  You need to spell CIA on the cross ramp with upper left flipper
                  Then shoot either of the two blinking sink holes 4x
                  Trophy works

                  You don't actually fight him
                  He picks up your ball out of the sink hole and throws it back at you
                  You just have to tire him out
                  The trophy pops after the 4th time he throws your ball back

                  You don't "beat the crap out of him" which is why I think they are doing the wrong mission.

                  I hope that helps
                  Disco, I am definitely doing a different mission, very confusing. Thanks for this, I will try this soon.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yeah I was doing the wrong one as well. I don't know what I was thinking. Good looking out, Disco! Always the first to complete these trophies. LOL
                    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                    Gamertag- RAFIE82
                    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

                    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yeah, sorry for the misunderstanding. Sadly we can use a very limited amount of characters in the achievement/trophy descriptions, and when we realized it is confusing, it was too late to change.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by deep View Post
                        Yeah, sorry for the misunderstanding. Sadly we can use a very limited amount of characters in the achievement/trophy descriptions, and when we realized it is confusing, it was too late to change.
                        yep, thanks for the confirmation, no worries.

                        on a side note, I didn't realize that there were character limits to trophy descriptions, maybe this came into place after the Epic Quest trophy descriptions took effect. They were paragraphs

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Medal missing

                          Hi,

                          For me it's another strange thing's append. I've reach the trophee but the medal on the American Dad window on the main menu doesn't appears. Is that normal? I want to be more specific, this medal doesn't show only on PS4. Allright on PS3 and PSVita.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            That's happened to me on many of the more recent tables (SW Rebels, Wild West, Castlestorm, etc). Don't know why the trophy/medal icon doesn't appear on the main page.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X