No announcement yet.

Pinball FX2 is coming to Xbox One!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe this will mark the transition from Microsoft-published to self-published for the Pinball FX series, as Microsoft is opening up the Xbox ecosystem to allow for this (self-publishing was previously not allowed; only certified publishers with products in the retail channel could publish digitally, which was silly).

This will be beneficial for FX3 in multiple ways, including the ability to publish new entries in the FX series on other platforms (like PC). I hope so, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitude View Post
      I believe this will mark the transition from Microsoft-published to self-published for the Pinball FX series, as Microsoft is opening up the Xbox ecosystem to allow for this (self-publishing was previously not allowed; only certified publishers with products in the retail channel could publish digitally, which was silly).

This will be beneficial for FX3 in multiple ways, including the ability to publish new entries in the FX series on other platforms (like PC). I hope so, anyway.
      Will it allow more frequent patches ?

Comment

Greetings,

Any news on a release date?

Comment

Originally posted by UseLessUK View Post
          Greetings,

Any news on a release date?
          Not yet, but I'll post as soon as we have any news

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
            We're bringing Pinball FX2 to Xbox One this spring! You can find our full GDC news post on our blog. I will post details on release dates, tables, etc, as soon as I can
            You said 'Spring'. We are in May, so does it mean June?

What about playing our xbox360 purchased tables on Xbox One?

Comment

Originally posted by videjuca View Post
              You said 'Spring'. We are in May, so does it mean June?

What about playing our xbox360 purchased tables on Xbox One?
              I'm curious about this too, aren't there like 50 tables now? I'd hate to have to buy them all over again when I eventually get an Xbox One (waiting for Dragon Age Inquisition to make the buy)

Comment

Originally posted by boyjohn View Post
                I'm curious about this too, aren't there like 50 tables now? I'd hate to have to buy them all over again when I eventually get an Xbox One (waiting for Dragon Age Inquisition to make the buy)
                No word on this yet - still working out the details.

Comment

E3 isn't over but...

E3 isn't over, but I kind of expected big news about Pinball FX, and Xbox One.

Last entry on this messageboard said it was it was supposed to be released in Spring of this year. Less than 2 weeks left til Summer.

Just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by OSPerry View Post
                    E3 isn't over, but I kind of expected big news about Pinball FX, and Xbox One.

Last entry on this messageboard said it was it was supposed to be released in Spring of this year. Less than 2 weeks left til Summer.

Just sayin...
                    Yep

I was pretty sure that xbox one version would come during E3... But no. So? Can't wait!

Comment

Great

Along the same lines of this thread, I am new to Pinball FX2, and I like the ability to still BUY the older tables for $2.49 as I build my collection.

I'll probably get an xbox one later, I am an old guy who gets systems after they have become mainstream. So I hope the port over feature is also there for xbox one.

Comment

I was just checking in on the same thing; I am thinking of getting an Xbox One this fall and would love to be able to import the tables I've already purchased into PFX2.

Please make it happen Zen, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by PainkillerJTL View Post
                          I was just checking in on the same thing; I am thinking of getting an Xbox One this fall and would love to be able to import the tables I've already purchased into PFX2.

Please make it happen Zen, thanks!
                          I don't think that will happen. Much like Zen pinball 2 the PS4 was only getting the tables that they listed but for free or something. They have no plans on bringing the tables that weren't on the list at least to my Knowledge.

Even so that is the sole reason I have yet to purchase a new console. I'm pretty much been irked by the fact that the new consoles try and get us to pay for games we already purchased on the PS3 or XBOX 360 with it's 'ultimate new rendered edition' or 'Ultimate collection edition'. I understand that there are those that bought the PS4 or XBOX 1 have yet to play those games but still.

I digress I know it's a different story altogether.

Comment

All I ask is that it's released some time before I die of old age. You have maybe 50 years.

It's just that FX3 was announced well over two years ago and has seemingly disappeared into the ether. Just saying.

Comment

I'm calling my shot now. Pinball FX2 for the XBOX One will release the same week as The Walking Dead table.

Comment

Update Us!

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                                Not yet, but I'll post as soon as we have any news
                                Obviously spring is over from the OP. Can we get an update as to what quarter this game will come out in? Are we looking at summer (before September 21, 2014 or are we going past?

Pinball FX 2 is one of my very favourite franchises. My XB One life feels incomplete without it...

Pinball FX 2 on XB One would complete me!

Please, Please, Please update us!

Comment

Working...
                                X