Pinball FX2 is coming to Xbox One!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeoRatt View Post
    Obviously spring is over from the OP. Can we get an update as to what quarter this game will come out in? Are we looking at summer (before September 21, 2014 or are we going past?

Pinball FX 2 is one of my very favourite franchises. My XB One life feels incomplete without it...

Pinball FX 2 on XB One would complete me!

Please, Please, Please update us!
    Just waiting on our final confirmation for a release date, I should have solid news for you all any day now!

Comment

I'm confused... Pinball FX never appeared on the OG Xbox, it was only on the Xbox 360, and even then, you were only able to download the packs of original tables for Pinball FX 2 if you already owned them on the original.

Sony doesn't have it all their own way though, PS3/PS Vita Pinball Arcade tables are not crossbuy with PS4, I can't speak for Zen Pinball 2 though, as I don't own a PS4 myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by katkill

Steven Hopper is quoted saying "...table imports were not possible between the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions of Pinball FX2 due to technical limitations and platform differences." I'm guessing that there were no technical limitations between Pinball FX on the original Xbox to the Xbox 360 and being able to have people re-download tables for the 360 that they purchased on the Xbox? From what I remember, tables weren't "imported" between systems. The tables were re-downloaded on the 360.
        ?
        We never had a game on the original Xbox. Our first pinball game, Pinball FX was released on Xbox 360 in 2005, so any transferred tables between Pinball FX and Pinball FX2 would have been entirely within the Xbox 360.

We are pushing to get some sort of imports for the Xbox One version, as I've said above. I'll post news when I have more info.

Comment

Heh, deleted my post since I saw all the responses in the FAQ thread and didn't realize you had responded to me. Sorry about that. It's been a while since the Pinball FX was released and had thought it was on the original Xbox.

But I still hold to my purchase history idea! Posted that on the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by katkill View Post
            Heh, deleted my post since I saw all the responses in the FAQ thread and didn't realize you had responded to me. Sorry about that. It's been a while since the Pinball FX was released and had thought it was on the original Xbox.

But I still hold to my purchase history idea! Posted that on the other thread.
            No worries, and thanks!

Comment

Pinball FX2 is Coming to Xbox One This Month

Pinball FX2 is finally coming to Xbox One! Zen Studios Community Manager Bobby Loertscher shares details, date, and the all-important table list below:

We know you’ve been eagerly awaiting the next-gen release of Pinball FX2, and we are happy to say that it will be here this month! On July 31st, you’ll be able to play many of your favorite tables on Xbox One, all running at 60 frames per second and in stunning 1080p. As always, downloading Pinball FX2 is totally free for all players, with playable demos of each table so you can try before you buy. This version will also include the Sorcerer’s Lair table absolutely free!

Our launch day table library includes the following:

Deadpool
              Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within: Episode IV A New Hope, Han Solo, Droids, Masters of the Force
              Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Darth Vader
              Star Wars Pinball Original pack: Episode V, Boba Fett, The Clone Wars
              Doctor Strange
              Zen Classics: Shaman, El Dorado, Tesla and V12
              Pinball FX2 Core pack: Biolab, Pasha, Rome, Secrets of the Deep
              Marvel Civil War
              Plants VS. Zombies
              Marvel Pinball pack: Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, and Blade
              Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles: World War Hulk, Infinity Gauntlet, The Avengers, and Fear Itself
              Marvel Pinball Vengeance and Virtue: Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Thor, and X-Men
              Epic Quest
              Paranormal
              Sorcerer’s Lair
              Captain America
              Fantastic Four
              Mars
              Earth Defense
              Excalibur
              More tables including The Walking Dead will also be added later on! News coming soon. Prices for tables range between $2.49 and $2.99 for single tables, and $9.99 for table packs. We’ve set up an FAQ page on our forums for those of you with questions, but don’t hesitate to let us know what you think in the comments below!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please either do not port over the Soccer table or better yet if you do please dont let each teams version count toward the overall scoreboard. I just read some posts about how it's too late to change that in your current games so here's hoping you folks can fix that beforehand.
                However I guess that won't even matter to me if purchased tables end up being non transferable. There's too many good games out there or coming out that I haven't played yet for me to spend money on games/tables I already have instead. I guess you will allow it if you can so good luck for that.

And pretty please, let us kill that annoying, bounces while he walks boy in the Walking Dead table. God he got on my nerves. I stopped watching when the show got bad after the 3rd season but I never liked that kid

Comment

Originally posted by Llabnip View Post
                  Please either do not port over the Soccer table or better yet if you do please dont let each teams version count toward the overall scoreboard. I just read some posts about how it's too late to change that in your current games so here's hoping you folks can fix that beforehand.
                  However I guess that won't even matter to me if purchased tables end up being non transferable. There's too many good games out there or coming out that I haven't played yet for me to spend money on games/tables I already have instead. I guess you will allow it if you can so good luck for that.

And pretty please, let us kill that annoying, bounces while he walks boy in the Walking Dead table. God he got on my nerves. I stopped watching when the show got bad after the 3rd season but I never liked that kid
                  This one is based directly from he video game by TellTale. Which of course has some comic book elements from TWD.
                  PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                  Gamertag- RAFIE82
                  YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                  Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

I hope you guys bust your butts to get MS to agree to cross-buy.

I have 90% of the tables on Xbox 360 and there's no way I'm spending another $70 to buy them again on XB1.

Please make MS fix this. It's really bad publicity for both Zen and Microsoft.

I'm so disappointed. I was going to buy the newish star wars packs but no way if this isn't rectified for the supporters of Zen on Xbox.

Comment

Feeling angry...

I bought almost every pinball table on my Xbox 360...if I can't keep the games I already bought on my 360 on my Xbox one I will never buy anything from Zen Studios again. My Xbox gamer tag is Noapologies. I will gladly continue to buy your games if you do the right thing and not make us repurchase games we already bought. I was really looking forward to the new walking dead table...I hope you fix this...

Comment

Xbox One version of Pinball FX2

This is the very first forum I've ever registered for and I felt inclined to do so after hearing the news that Pinball FX2 tables purchased on 360 will not carry over to Xbox One. I've been a fan of your games since the first Pinball FX. I've read that you guys are still trying your best to make this happen and I wish you guys luck. I wish there is something that the fans could do to help. I've been an Xbox fan since day one but there's only so many pushes you can take as a customer before you will give up on a brand and go to greener pastures. Like many of your customers, I'm moving away from my 360 and will not be rebuying content I have just purchased on 360 and won't be buying more tables as a result. I'm left with a sour taste in my mouth through no fault of your own. Your work and effort has always shown through and I'm looking forward to see what you make down the road. Love you guys!
                        Last edited by Kevin; 07-17-2014, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Greetings,

Brilliant that a release date has been decided.

I also bought all the FX tables, and was surprised when I got FX 2 that the FX tables were updated for use with FX 2 free of charge. It was a nice touch. Since then I have also bought all the FX 2 tables, except the football ones as not a fan of football. However I don't expect to get all the 360 FX 2 tables on the Xbox One for free, it would be nice but may be better to avoid your finance people having heart attacks.

A company cannot just continue to give stuff away and expect to survive, so I for one will buy tables for the Xbox One, except any football ones, in order to show my support.

Comment

I must say that the Super League Football table, playing as the Zen Studios team, is really well done, and this is coming from someone that can't stand football in real life!

Comment

Xbox 360 to Xbox One transfers are GO! Check out this update for info!

Comment

Working...
                              X