X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by El Sixty View Post
    Thanks to censor the views of users, who will be next, the prohibition to use the forums?
    Nothing was censored, I moved all the arguments to another thread so I can see the reports that people have posted.
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 09-29-2014, 06:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• El Sixty
    replied
    Thanks to censor the views of users, who will be next, the prohibition to use the forums?

Leave a comment:

• silverspore
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thanks for your reports everyone - I have sent your info to the team. Thanks for all your patience, I will post as soon as I have any news on this import situation. Sorry for the delay!
    Thanks for the update, hopefully this will get resolved soon.

Leave a comment:

• Lloytron
    replied
    Same here, I'm being asked to rebuy these.

GT is Lloytron

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Thanks for your reports everyone - I have sent your info to the team. Thanks for all your patience, I will post as soon as I have any news on this import situation. Sorry for the delay!

Leave a comment:

• didd31
    replied
    i had an update yesterday on lauch my xBoxOne's FX2.

the leader board issue is the same, if i enter a score in my best local ( my top 10 local ) , this score replace my top record on the ranking, my real top score is loose on the ranking.

also, i still not have earth defense, excalibur and the last marvel parck free of charge ( i bought them on 360 )

sorry if my english have some mistakes.

gamertag : Didd31

Leave a comment:

• Anomander
    replied
    Unable to import the following tables from my 360 purchase:
    Earth Defense
    Excalibur
    Marvel Pinball Original Pack

My Gamertag is aBeavers

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• MASHtm
    replied
    Can't import
    - Earth Defense
    - Excalibur
    - Marvel Origins Pack
    - Walking Dead

Gamertag: MASHtm

Leave a comment:

• AstroCowboy
    replied
    Can't import Marvel Pinball original

Gamertag is AstroCowboy

Leave a comment:

• GBGrendel
    replied
    Hi,

I am unable to import the following:

- Pinball FX2 Core Collection
    - Marvel Pinball Original Pack
    - Earth Defense
    - Excalibur

My gamer tag is GBGrendel

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Beth bear
    replied
    Table Transfers

Hey I'm glad to see that work is being done on the game.

I am having issues transferring
    The Core Collection
    Earth Defence
    Excalibur

Any help would be appreciated

GT Beth Bear

Leave a comment:

• Suptier1
    replied
    Unable to import xbox 360 tables

Originally posted by Suptier1 View Post
    Hi everyone,

My gamertag is: Tier Lio

I am new on this forum. I am sorry for my bad english.

I also encountered problems to import xbox 360 tables. Only Mars and Paranormal have been imported for free without any problem.
    Here are the tables I can not import :
    - Secret of the deep
    - Biolab
    - Pasha
    - Rome
    - Blade
    - Iron Man
    - Spider man
    - Wolverine
    - Earth Defense
    - Excalibur
    - (Street Fighter but I know that it is not possible at the moment).

Having the two consoles, I can tell that upgrading Pinball FX 1 and 2 on the xbox 360 does not change anything on xbox one. I also downloaded the tables a second time on xbox 360 without any positive results on xbox one.

Thank you for your help.
    Hi everyone,

I think that the team is working hard on our issue. Indeed, yesterday the game proposed me to import the tables without noticing any price: it indicated "buy/import" without the price of the tables. I thought the problem was fixed but when I had to finish the process, I was asked to pay.
    On the contrary, today, the game ask me to pay everytime I try and several of my achievements are not indicated anymore on the tables.

The problem must be complicated to solve. I hope they will manage to do it in the next days...

I called the Microsoft support: they say that they can not do anything

Leave a comment:

• silverspore
    replied
    I have my gamertag on the list already, this post is in regards to my brothers account. He is having the same issue with table imports.

Gamertag: SgtSilvasporran

Pinball FX 2 Core pack (He repurchased this pack again before i told him it should have been imported.)
    Marvel Original Pack
    Earth Defense
    Excalibur.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• shawn
    replied
    Also unable to import Earth Defense, Excalibur and Marvel Original Pack to my Xbox One. Gamertag: gurglingfeces11

Thanks for all your hard work on this. I really appreciate it. As I'm sure alot of others do too. Great game!

Leave a comment:

• El Sixty
    replied
    I quite agree with the opinion of peterkoz, for instance, is like when you go to dinner at a restaurant, once you order the meal you see the waiter passes you and says ... this quickly, and spend the minutes, hours and dinner that does not come, however the waiter without losing the smile you manners or repeat ... once you bring your dinner.

every day I'm more disenchanted with the world of gaming, more and more titles that come to market without being tested 100%, required patches are unfinished ... anyway.
    seems to be more things take priority in any way that a quality product,the season pass dlc and better not to speak.

all this comes to mind because today I was chatting microsoft, and after being 40 minutes glued to the computer screen, telling me that the problem is zen, let the waiter blame the cook, but dinner still be in the table.

other friends of mine have had more luck in the chat, in my case I not been so, yet I have 10 tables "in limbo", not counting the original pack of fx, the Rocky, Street Fighter and others who do not attend out to be an obsolete technology.

I hope not to offend anyone, but this is how I feel, cheated.

GT; SixtyJose Ramon

sorry for the spelling mistakes, I'm Spanish and I write with translator.
    Thanks for reading

Leave a comment:

Working...
X