X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R3NEG4D3
    • Sep 2014

Can't import tables

Gamertag: R3NEG4D3

Own the tables (Excalibur, Earth Defense Force and Marvell Origins Pack) and it won't let me import them for free as well. Asking me to purchase them again.. I had no problems importing any of the previous tables too.
    Last edited by R3NEG4D3; 09-12-2014, 05:12 AM.

Comment

• MagicMike1038
      • Sep 2014

can't import new tables

I'm having the same problem with marvel original pack and earth defense Excalibur not importing to Xbox one gamer tag MagicMike1038

Comment

• SBVIPER
        • Sep 2010

XB1 Wants to double charge again for tables I already own

I've already paid for Mars twice since Zen couldn't fix the issue, now Excalibur and Earth Defense wants to charge me as well.

No more Zen, I'm not paying again for the older tables that I clearly own on 360.

You should have taken the road 4J Studios did when transferring Minecraft content.

I didn't verify the Marvel pack because it didn't show up.

Once again, I hope you make sure people don't have to buy their content twice.

Thanks.

Comment

• BBIAJ
          • May 2014

XB1 Wants to double charge again for tables I already own

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
          Pinball FX2 on Xbox One FAQ – Updated 9/11

September 11th: We have just received confirmation from Microsoft that the Marvel Pinball pack, Earth Defense, and Excalibur tables have been released on Xbox One. If you are unable to import these tables from 360 to Xbox One, please let us know after you have tried the suggestions for importing below, as we do not want players to purchase the same tables twice. We appreciate your patience while we work with Microsoft to get imports functioning for all tables in Pinball FX2.

Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

Comment

• Britneyfan666
            • Aug 2014

excalibur and earth defence both transfered as free. but marvel original pack still asking to charge. and any news on walking dead ? has that been made free transfer with this update ?

gt:Britneyfan666

Comment

• SBVIPER
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by BBIAJ
              Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ
              Thanks! The FAQ said to let them know if something is wrong after we tried their solution. So, I'm letting them know!

UDATE: Just wanted to double check. I even signed on to both 360 and XB1 at the same time.

Earth Defense, Excalibur and the Marvel four pack are available both in-game and on the games marketplace and in both places wants to charge to download the tables. This is as of 2:35am PST.
              Last edited by SBVIPER; 09-12-2014, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• frawlox
                • Sep 2014

Unable to import tables

I have tried to import the Pinball FX2 Core Collection and the Marvel Pinball Original Pack but they still saying i need to pay for them. I got the Earth Defense Table, Excalibur Table Marvel Pinball: Avengers Chronicles Pack, Civil War Table, Fantastic Four Table, Mars Table
                and Captain America Table to import from xbox 360.
                My Gamertag is Mikka F

Comment

• fhont
                  • Aug 2014

Still no joy....

Core tables, Marvel tables, Excalibur table, Earth Defence ....... None of the tables bought on the Xbox 360 will import free, it asks for payment on Xbox One. I've bought 2 tables on the Xbox One and they have downloaded without problem. It's just the ones purchased on the 360 before the release of the Xbox One console.

I've tried all different methods suggested.

Thanks for the update.

Comment

• didd31
                    • Sep 2014

Gamertag: didd31

Methods attempted: In-game, Xbox One Store.

Still attempts to charge for earth defense, excalibur, blade, iron man, spider man, and wolverine for xBoxOne, i 'had got them for 360.

( i had got all the others collections free when fx2 for xone was release. )

Cheers!

Comment

• o shiryu o
                      • Sep 2014

Hi guys!

Please translate...

He visto en el bazar de Xbox 360 como las tablas R&b, street fighter 2, nightmare mansión, Excalibur y earth defense vuelven a aparecer con precio (como si no las hubiera comprado nunca) pero en mi historial de descargas aparecen compradas perfectamente

Además si accedo desde el historial me redirecciona a la típica página de.... Oppssss no sabemos que a podido ocurrir, parece que estamos moviendo las cosas de sitio (tal vez están trabajando en ello)

Pero si accedo desde el marketplace el enlace para comprar el juego con precio otra vez me redirige a la pantalla de compra

No creo que el problema sea de la importación sino de que hay enlaces nuevos para esas mesas dentro del market

Comment

• deadmanaus
                        • Sep 2014

Same issue here - all other tables have imported fine however Excalibur, Earth Defense & the Marvel pack all want me to purchase again.

Comment

• Clanhernandez
                          • Sep 2014

Importing Tables

I am having same issue as everyone else. I have tried every way possible but still no luck importing my tables.

Comment

• Clanhernandez
                            • Sep 2014

Yay! Working!

I turned my console off. Turned it back on, did NOT sign in to my profile and BAM! Finally! All my tables loaded up in the queue and are downloading as I type this! So excited!!!!

Comment

• Draigh
                              • Aug 2014

GT: Draigh

Same problem as everyone else, asking for payment while I already have them for 360.
                              Tried ingame and xboxstore. Other tables imported just fine...

Comment

• TV_Junkie
                                • Aug 2014

o shiryu o
                                Hi guys!

Please translate...

He visto en el bazar de Xbox 360 como las tablas R&b, street fighter 2, nightmare mansión, Excalibur y earth defense vuelven a aparecer con precio (como si no las hubiera comprado nunca) pero en mi historial de descargas aparecen compradas perfectamente

Además si accedo desde el historial me redirecciona a la típica página de.... Oppssss no sabemos que a podido ocurrir, parece que estamos moviendo las cosas de sitio (tal vez están trabajando en ello)

Pero si accedo desde el marketplace el enlace para comprar el juego con precio otra vez me redirige a la pantalla de compra

No creo que el problema sea de la importación sino de que hay enlaces nuevos para esas mesas dentro del market
                                My Spanish isn't great, but I think I got the gist of it:

I have seen in the Xbox 360 store the tables Rocky & Bullwinkle, Street Fighter II, Nightmare Mansion, Excalibur, and Earth Defense go back to appearing with a price (like I never bought them) but in my charge history they appear bought perfectly.

Also, if I access it from the history I'm redirected to the typical page of "Oops...we don't know what could have happened, we seem to be moving things on this site around." (maybe they're working on it)

But if I access from the marketplace the link to buy the game with price again it redirects me to the purchase screen.

I don't believe that the problem is the importing but there are new links for those tables in the market.

Comment

Working...