Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinball FX2 on Xbox One FAQ

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So, I guess I should be glad that I don't have the money yet to buy a Xbox One. I anyways told myself that I will only do that once Pinball FX 3 comes along. Leaderboards are also overrated in my humble opinion for Pinball FX 2 as your goals should be more along the lines of; can you do all the missions and can you complete the Wizard mode and score wize, can you beat a 100mil/1Bil (depending on the type of table).
    Last edited by Cloda; 10-17-2014, 04:44 PM.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

    Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

    Discord server - PinStratsDan

    Twitter - PinStratsDan

    Facebook - PinStratsDan

    Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

    Comment


    • Hey everyone - we're checking on the leaderboard stuff, it appears the fix worked for some, but not others.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Hey everyone - we're checking on the leaderboard stuff, it appears the fix worked for some, but not others.
        What fix? Could you please explain how this fix was delivered? Are we supposed to be prompted for an update when we launch FX2 or was the patch delivered in the dashboard update?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Beanz View Post
          What fix? Could you please explain how this fix was delivered? Are we supposed to be prompted for an update when we launch FX2 or was the patch delivered in the dashboard update?
          It was not an update that you'd be prompted to download, it came with the South Park service config.

          To clarify: this will not restore lost scores, but should ensure that scores are not lost again in the future. You will not notice an immediate difference when looking at the leaderboard, but your high scores should be recorded correctly from now on. Please let me know if you still have trouble!
          Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 10-17-2014, 06:10 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
            Okay, so even though the South Park achievements are now showing as 10 Gamerscore each, and are listed in the Achievements app, they're still not unlocking!

            Will this be fixed with the leaderboards patch, and will they be retroactively awarded?

            I've earnt the "I'm not your friend, buddy!" one about five times now...
            See if they'll pop by snapping to the achievement app as soon as you earn it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              It was not an update that you'd be prompted to download, it came with the South Park service config.

              To clarify: this will not restore lost scores, but should ensure that scores are not lost again in the future. You will not notice an immediate difference when looking at the leaderboard, but your high scores should be recorded correctly from now on. Please let me know if you still have trouble!
              Ok. I'm assuming I've had the update. Only two things appear to be broken now. Posting scores to the overall leaderboard appears to be working correctly, your highscore is retained. On the Friends leaderboard it's still posting my last played game as a highscore.

              Superscore is not calculated properly because the patch hasn't wiped the old superscore and then carried out a recalculation to correct it.

              Achievements are all present and correct in the in-game menu btw.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Beanz View Post
                Ok. I'm assuming I've had the update. Only two things appear to be broken now. Posting scores to the overall leaderboard appears to be working correctly, your highscore is retained. On the Friends leaderboard it's still posting my last played game as a highscore.

                Superscore is not calculated properly because the patch hasn't wiped the old superscore and then carried out a recalculation to correct it.

                Achievements are all present and correct in the in-game menu btw.
                Thanks - I appreciate the report and not resorting to calling me a liar. I hope you continue to remain respectful.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                  Thanks - I appreciate the report and not resorting to calling me a liar. I hope you continue to remain respectful.
                  Some of lb issues are ok but this is what i am having problems with,superscore is not right.when i look at friends scores it shows me being in first on allthe tables but i am secend on list my scores on two tables 750 mil on paranormal and sec table 650 mil on epic quest equal out to the scores the guy in first has in total but his sc is over 1000 more than mine!!!!plz fix cause i would love to know where i truly rank.Four of the stwars tables dont even register scores when in submenu and same with butters table. Sp achivments will not stay unlocked as well.heres a question in 360 ver of paranormal you could get five free balls per ball and on one ver i got five on first ball but cant do same on balls 2 and 3 is there anyway to get any extra balls on 2 and three?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by rob c View Post
                    Some of lb issues are ok but this is what i am having problems with,superscore is not right.when i look at friends scores it shows me being in first on allthe tables but i am secend on list my scores on two tables 750 mil on paranormal and sec table 650 mil on epic quest equal out to the scores the guy in first has in total but his sc is over 1000 more than mine!!!!plz fix cause i would love to know where i truly rank.Four of the stwars tables dont even register scores when in submenu and same with butters table. Sp achivments will not stay unlocked as well.heres a question in 360 ver of paranormal you could get five free balls per ball and on one ver i got five on first ball but cant do same on balls 2 and 3 is there anyway to get any extra balls on 2 and three?
                    Thanks for the report! I don't remember right off the top of my head about the Paranormal extra balls, I'd have to check.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                      See if they'll pop by snapping to the achievement app as soon as you earn it.
                      I tried that, twice just to be sure, and it didn't work. I'm also not getting the toast pop-up either.

                      Also, with the leaderboards not being fixed to show previous high scores, does this mean that my 77 million on The Walking Dead, and 84 million on South Park, will only ever be seen by me?

                      That's a shame...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
                        I tried that, twice just to be sure, and it didn't work. I'm also not getting the toast pop-up either.

                        Also, with the leaderboards not being fixed to show previous high scores, does this mean that my 77 million on The Walking Dead, and 84 million on South Park, will only ever be seen by me?

                        That's a shame...
                        oh bugger so my 177m on doctor strange is now my own private score

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                          Thanks for the report! I don't remember right off the top of my head about the Paranormal extra balls, I'd have to check.
                          Ty for a quick responce.Did the 360 ver of paranormal's levetation mb glitch ever get fixed. I would love to play again,but am afraid of losing another good score due to that glitch dam thing.I know i could break the top ten if that glitch waas fixed lol currently 70 with 12 billion lol

                          Comment


                          • Thank you Zen

                            Thank you Zen
                            Import tables ok

                            Comment


                            • Reset all Leaderboards

                              Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
                              I tried that, twice just to be sure, and it didn't work. I'm also not getting the toast pop-up either.

                              Also, with the leaderboards not being fixed to show previous high scores, does this mean that my 77 million on The Walking Dead, and 84 million on South Park, will only ever be seen by me?

                              That's a shame...

                              Since you can not fix the problems of the leaderboards, please reset them all. It would be fair to everyone.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                                Thanks for the report! I don't remember right off the top of my head about the Paranormal extra balls, I'd have to check.
                                This is happening to me on several tables, where the score of a friend of mine comes to me, or left with equal scores, and I've never hit this score on that table, and vice versa, when I'm the one who has the lead higher, this ends up being the highest score for my friend. This is unfair to both.
                                Since you can not fix the problems of the leaderboards, please reset them all. It would be fair to everyone.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X