This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jarith View Post
    Same problem here. Only a few of the tables I own on the Xbox360 version are coming up on the Xbox One for import.

I was able to get Mars, and Paranormal along with the free one of course that anyone can get, Sorcerer's Lair.

I have both the Zen Core (since I also bought the first Pinball FX way back when and got those imported into FX2, and Zen Classics on my Xbox 360 but the Xbox One wants $10 for each??
    What exactly are you seeing? What region are you in?

Comment

• Hi!
      I've been playing a while, and now I'm going for more (I was waiting for its release XD).

I have a question and I missed some 360 version options that I would like to know if are coming to One in the future.

First the question. How can I play the demo versions of the tables? I wasn't able to find them. I was hoping to try Guardins of the Galaxy, buy game only let me purchase the table.
      I've tried other tables and cannot find the option neither.

Then...
      In 360 there is an option to move, hide and change size of the score-panel with the d-pad. I didn't see the option here. I think it is useful. I always keep medium score and make it bigger when mission text is displayed, and I change it position depending on the table (or the minigame in the same-table). Having to pause the game for changing it is quite annoying. Leaving less margin would be cool too (in split screen it's set on the middle).

When playing in split-screen, the player indicator are "player one" and "player two". Using gamertag as 360 version would be ok (in the first game I didn't know which player I was in the results screen (was an adjusted game)).

Finally, I think that the "achievement notification" should be displayed in the upper part of the screen (I really don't know if you can place it where you want like in 360 or not). The notifications cover the main flippers! XD

I think that's all for now. Thank you for your great game! Now waiting for more tables and for Pinball FX3 comes true :P

Comment

• Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
        That pack is due (don't forget Wolverine!), they're just having technical difficulties with it right now, as they are also having with Earth Defense and Excalibur.
        yeah i dont know if that was posted in the OP at the time i made my post but if it was ill blame it on it being around 530am in the morning when i posted that lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
          What exactly are you seeing? What region are you in?
          I am in the US. When I try to 'buy' either of those 2 packs it just comes up with the purchase confirmation of $9.99. For the single tables I mentioned they were both $0.

Comment

• Well done on the bad release....

I have 18 Tables and only 1 Table Imported

Imported Fine
            Paranormal (Full) Game Addon 26/10/2011

Asking for £7.99
            Pinball FX2 Core (Full) Game Addon 27/10/2010
            Secrets Of The Deep
            Biolab
            Pasha
            Rome

Not Released
            Pinball FX Classic (Full) Game Addon 27/10/2010
            Agents
            Buccaneer
            Speed Machine
            Xtreme

Not Released
            MARVEL Pinball (Full) Game Addon 23/11/2011
            Blade
            Iron Man
            Spiderman
            Wolverine

Not Released

Excalibur (Full) Game Addon 27/10/2010

Not Released
            Earth Defense (Full) Game Addon 27/10/2010

Not Released
            Nightmare Mansion (Full) Game Addon 27/10/2010

Not Released
            Rocky and Bullwinkle (Full) Game Addon 27/10/2010

Not Released
            Street Fighter II (Full) Game Addon 30/10/2010

Comment

• There won't be any release of the original Pinball FX1 tables, due to them being built on old tech. The only table making the jump is the Street Fighter II table.

You're not alone in having these issues, but your post makes you sound really bitter and angry about a situation that Zen are very much aware of, and trying to get sorted ASAP.

As for the Blade, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Excalibur, and Earth Defense tables, if you had bothered to re-read the FAQ, you would see that they are having some technical issues with these tables, and they should be released as soon as these are sorted.

Why no mention of the Super League football tables, or Ms. 'Splosion Man tables also being absent?

As for why it's trying to charge you, I have no idea, I imported absolutely everything completely fine and free within half an hour of the tables launching last night.

Comment

• I read the faq but am just pointing out what a bumble the release is

I can understand the coming soon tables
                but why isnt FX2 Core pack importing..

Im in the UK btw for when they ask...

Oh and they did mention Splostion Man.. its not coming..
                Last edited by Shonk; 08-15-2014, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• PvZ is also currently missing, but they're working on it. It's a shame about Ms. 'Splosion Man, that's a great table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shonk View Post
                    Well done on the bad release....

I have 18 Tables and only 1 Table Imported

Imported Fine
                    Paranormal (Full) Game Addon 26/10/2011

Asking for £7.99
                    Pinball FX2 Core (Full) Game Addon 27/10/2010
                    Secrets Of The Deep
                    Biolab
                    Pasha
                    Rome

Not Released
                    Pinball FX Classic (Full) Game Addon 27/10/2010
                    Agents
                    Buccaneer
                    Speed Machine
                    Xtreme

Not Released
                    MARVEL Pinball (Full) Game Addon 23/11/2011
                    Blade
                    Iron Man
                    Spiderman
                    Wolverine

Not Released

Excalibur (Full) Game Addon 27/10/2010

Not Released
                    Earth Defense (Full) Game Addon 27/10/2010

Not Released
                    Nightmare Mansion (Full) Game Addon 27/10/2010

Not Released
                    Rocky and Bullwinkle (Full) Game Addon 27/10/2010

Not Released
                    Street Fighter II (Full) Game Addon 30/10/2010
                    The PFX2 Core Collection issue will be fixed soon.

Marvel Pinball: Original Pack, Excalibur, Street Fighter II and Earth Defense will be added at a later date.

We will keep you posted on their status.

Comment

• Cracker, what's the delio with Ms. Splosion Man?

Comment

• I hope that we one day get the Ms. Splosion Man table. I think I've played that the most out of all the tables I own.

It's also a big shame that the Rocky & Bullwinkle table is getting left behind in the last-gen world, nostalgia make me love that table so much.
                        Last edited by darkdeath174; 08-15-2014, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• The Pinball FX2 Core Pack has just shown as £0.00 for me

I also picked up
                          Zen Classics Pack + Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue Pack + Mars + Epic Quest
                          all imported fine
                          Last edited by Shonk; 08-15-2014, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
                            Cracker, what's the delio with Ms. Splosion Man?
                            Various issues, all of which I cannot really go into. Just know that we love all our tables and of course want to bring them everywhere but sometimes it just cannot happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Shonk View Post
                              The Pinball FX2 Core Pack has just shown as £0.00 for me

I also picked up
                              Zen Classics Pack + Marvel Pinball: Vengeance and Virtue Pack + Mars + Epic Quest
                              all imported fine
                              Excellent. This is the way it should work - hopefully it goes this smooth for everyone else!

Comment

• Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
                                Excellent. This is the way it should work - hopefully it goes this smooth for everyone else!
                                no, it´s not working smooth for everyone...damn, i wish i could play Biolab....

Comment

Working...
                                X