Guardians of the Galaxy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardians of the Galaxy

The Guardians of the Galaxy pinball table is coming to Pinball FX2 NEXT WEEK!

Great news! I'll be all over this (and every single other Pinball FX2 table), for the Xbox One, regardless of whether there is crossbuy or not.

I'm really hoping on an announcement for something along those lines before you launch though.

Comment

Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
      Great news! I'll be all over this (and every single other Pinball FX2 table), for the Xbox One, regardless of whether there is crossbuy or not.

I'm really hoping on an announcement for something along those lines before you launch though.
      It's really important for us to give you guys imports from 360 to One, so we'll keep you all updated and let you know the situation before release. You'll be hearing back from me very soon!

Comment

Guardians of the Galaxy

That's good to hear, thank you! I am quite literally counting down the days to release now, and really hope that I will be able to twitch stream my gameplay of as many tables as possible from day one. If it comes to it though, I may just buckle and pay for them outright if cross-buy can't be implemented from day one, as I'm more than happy to support you guys as much as possible, although I recognise that I'm in the minority saying that, haha!

Comment

Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
          That's good to hear, thank you! I am quite literally counting down the days to release now, and really hope that I will be able to twitch stream my gameplay of as many tables as possible from day one. If it comes to it though, I may just buckle and pay for them outright if cross-buy can't be implemented from day one, as I'm more than happy to support you guys as much as possible, although I recognise that I'm in the minority saying that, haha!
          Thanks! Appreciate your support.

Comment

Guardians of the Galaxy : 7.5/10.. It was nice popcorn flick. I loved the actions sequences and few characters. As I haven't read any comics and niether knew any characters before, it took some time to know everyone. But this movie will not be among my favourites. Didn't like it that much.

Comment

Working...
            X