X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBIAJ
    replied
    Zen have already said that they are working on all new original tables, so keep an eye out!

Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

Leave a comment:

• OnlyMe07
    replied
    The walking Dead and new table request

As someone who has purchased many tables for xbox 360 and xbox one, I am upset that I can't get the walking dead on xbox one even though I paid for xbox 360.

If I had known this was to be the case I'd prefer different tables on each console or a clear notice on checkout that it won't ever be a free transfer (or can't currently transfer) and not up to me to wonder why it wants to charge again after I am stuck having made the purchase.

As a secondary point if most tables are only going to be Marvel or Star Wars then i for one won't buy future tables in those ranges. My favourite tables are the xbox 360 only tables.

How about more Zen tables and more than 10 gamersscore per table.

Leave a comment:

• shogun00
    replied
    It's because the 360 doesn't recognize XB1 content. It's the same for the PS3, which can't recognize PS4 content.

Leave a comment:

• BBIAJ
    replied
    I'm not sure as for the exact reasons behind it, but it's the same on the PS3/4, you can't do it in reverse, from the PS4 to the PS3, only PS3 to PS4 for some reason.

Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

Leave a comment:

• BRM
    replied
    Hello, first I would like to say thanks for the free xbox one download of the table purchased on the xbox 360 !
    I was really happy about that and I decided to purchase new tables on my Xbox One but when I tryed to download it on the 360 that couldn't be done for free !

Why not implementing the reverse offer for users who are still playing on both Xbox 360 and One ?

Leave a comment:

• coldgin96
    replied
    Originally posted by silvan View Post
    finally its not possible to transfer walking dead table ?? excellent, I bought yesterday on 360 because you says that the import of new tables its possible.

good work guys, I eat the walking dead table but you dont see my money again
    You will be able to eventually. They said they are working on it.

Get in line, pal...

Leave a comment:

• silvan
    replied
    finally its not possible to transfer walking dead table ?? excellent, I bought yesterday on 360 because you says that the import of new tables its possible.

good work guys, I eat the walking dead table but you dont see my money again

Leave a comment:

• TheFreakingPope
    replied
    Disappointing

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    No, this is just 360 to Xbox One.
    So, the expectation is that I will repurchase tables I'm using in the Windows 8 XBOX Pinball FX2 or visa versa? VERY disappointing.

Leave a comment:

• TheFreakingPope
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    No, this is just 360 to Xbox One.
    So, the expectation is that I will repurchase tables I'm using in the Windows 8 XBOX Pinball FX2 or visa versa? VERY disappointing.

Leave a comment:

• xfatalxzero
    replied
    Xbox One and Windows 8 Table demos

Steam has table demos for the tables you do not own, Xbox One and Windows 8 (app) should get this feature. I'll buy them anyways but other may like this.

Leave a comment:

• Xtowers
    replied
    Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post
    Pinball FX2 is out now on Xbox One! Make sure to read the FAQ people!

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-On...a8355a?lc=1033

Please enjoy the game.

HUGE thanks to [email protected] and Microsoft for helping us get the table import feature done for all of you!
    I look forward to starting it up. I hope you take another look at the achievement list and kind of balance it out.

Leave a comment:

• OSPerry
    replied
    YeeHaw!!!

Originally posted by crackervizzo View Post

Please enjoy the game.

HUGE thanks to [email protected] and Microsoft for helping us get the table import feature done for all of you!
    YeeHaw!!!

Been watching daily, checking the forums multiple times per day for the past couple of months.

Actually saw it on MajorNelson's blog first.

Thank you, thank you!

Downloading now.

I'm coming for some of your scores. Are you downloading this crackervizzo? I'm gunning for your scores.

I'm also going to download and purchase the newest Star Wars pack and Dr. Strange, since I had been holding out for Xbox One.
    Last edited by OSPerry; 08-14-2014, 04:45 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention I'm downloading new DLC tables too!

Leave a comment:

• BBIAJ
    replied
    OMG, I could kiss you all!

Leave a comment:

• crackervizzo
    replied

Please enjoy the game.

Leave a comment:

• BBIAJ
    replied
    Release dates have been given for The Walking Dead on all platforms apart from Xbox One, does this mean that there has been a hitherto unheard of delay to Pinball FX2 on the XB1, or shall you just be announcing a date for the TWD table on XB1 once a date is known for the full game proper?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X