X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBIAJ
    replied
    Update Regarding Pinball FX2’s Release on Xbox One and Table Transfers

I'd like to put forward a notion for not telling us the release date until the Wednesday/day before the game releases, that way the wait is only a few hours, not a week or two! Anyone else agree?
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 08-13-2014, 11:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Skode
    replied
    Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
    Fingers crossed for next week then (because, which ever way you cut it, two weeks from now isn't "very very close", and it will have been a 3 week wait by then)! I am literally dying (and counting down the days all over again), until I can start streaming Pinball FX2 to my small, but dedicated, group of followers.

Keep up the good work guys and girls at Zen, the wait shall be more than worth it I am sure!
    I think by very, very close they are referencing the announcement not the actual release date of the game. It would be nice and no problem getting excited but i wouldnt get my hopes too high for something as soon as next week just incase.

Leave a comment:

• BBIAJ
    replied
    Update Regarding Pinball FX2’s Release on Xbox One and Table Transfers

Fingers crossed for next week then (because, which ever way you cut it, two weeks from now isn't "very very close", and it will have been a 3 week wait by then)! I am literally dying (and counting down the days all over again), until I can start streaming Pinball FX2 to my small, but dedicated, group of followers.

Keep up the good work guys and girls at Zen, the wait shall be more than worth it I am sure!
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 08-08-2014, 01:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• crackervizzo
    replied
    We are in the final phases of testing the import feature with Microsoft. As soon as this is done we can book a release date (it will be the soonest available Thursday) and announce that to you. We are VERY VERY close.

Leave a comment:

• bGZ Mic
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    We really tried to not delay it, but it became apparent this week that we were not going to make it happen by launch, so a couple more weeks it is. I really think this will be worth the wait!
    Any idea when PBFX2 will be available on Xbox One...?! Maybe even a rough idea of where you are or an estimated time frame?

Leave a comment:

• shadow druid
    replied
    hmm...

thanks barbie!, was just curious.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Don't worry about it - the game itself (Pinball FX2) isn't up yet so nothing is functional. I wouldn't try to purchase anything since you wouldn't be able to play anything yet

Leave a comment:

• BBIAJ
    replied
    Gah, such a tease, haha! I'm currently sat in a local coffee house playing GotG on my Vita, so it's no huge loss, I always have pinball in my pocket wherever I go.

Leave a comment:

• Ozzpot
    replied
    Originally posted by shadow druid View Post
    If the platform for pinball fx has been delayed, why are the tables up for download on xbox one right now? is it a glitch in the system? or is the release of the platform imminent and not weeks away like originally thought?
    Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
    Weird. There's nothing showing up on http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/Search?q=Pinball%20FX2 right now, is it only via the console? I'm out right now so can't check, any info would be much appreciated, I'm just curious!
    Originally posted by shadow druid View Post
    this. through the console marketplace under add ons heading. all the tables are available for purchase and download but not the main pinball fx2 platform. Just curious happenings all over xbox live today....
    It was noticed earlier on by community members at other sites that the tables were up on the store but with nothing to play them on.

It's not without precedent. I have seen day one DLC and/or associated media and content appear on the Xbox store for games that aren't out yet (usually due to delay).

Obviously the person that schedules the store launch of DLC was not informed that the game is delayed or something. Human error somewhere along the line anyway. It's hardly a riddle wrapped in a mystery.

Leave a comment:

• shadow druid
    replied
    hmm..

this. through the console marketplace under add ons heading. all the tables are available for purchase and download but not the main pinball fx2 platform. Just curious happenings all over xbox live today....

Leave a comment:

• BBIAJ
    replied
    Weird. There's nothing showing up on http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/Search?q=Pinball%20FX2 right now, is it only via the console? I'm out right now so can't check, any info would be much appreciated, I'm just curious!

Leave a comment:

• shadow druid
    replied
    question....

If the platform for pinball fx has been delayed, why are the tables up for download on xbox one right now? is it a glitch in the system? or is the release of the platform imminent and not weeks away like originally thought?

Leave a comment:

• swaggers
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    I've added some achievement info to the FAQ for those interested.
    Very interesting thanks! So 1000 from the FREE table and close guess-timate of 450 extra gs at launch from bought tables.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    I've added some achievement info to the FAQ for those interested.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Korb View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for all. table tranfers is a good news.
    But unlock achievements on xbox 360 works to Xbox One ?

Thank you in advance
    No, achievements and leaderboards will be separate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X