X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korb
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for all. table tranfers is a good news.
    But unlock achievements on xbox 360 works to Xbox One ?

Thank you in advance

Leave a comment:

• Chinese Takeout
    replied
    Just wanted to say GREAT JOB, and THANKS for getting this taken care of! Very, Very, Very much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by videjuca View Post
    This is just for the tables you already own, or also for the new ones you buy later?

If i buy a table on Xbox One, will it be transferred to xbox 360?

Thanks for your efforts!
    I don't think so. I would guess you'd need to buy on 360 first, then import to Xbox One, but we won't know details until everything is set up and functional. I will post as soon as I know how it will work.

Leave a comment:

• haz2901
    replied
    GOOD NEWS , I will now buy ALL new tables on the xbox one, just as I did on 360. Also noticed a post the other mentioning 3d on the xbox one. Good to see you have that in mind as well

Leave a comment:

• Skode
    replied
    Great news Zen, thanks for the continued support of this franchise and look forward to my continued support in return

Leave a comment:

• videjuca
    replied
    This is just for the tables you already own, or also for the new ones you buy later?

If i buy a table on Xbox One, will it be transferred to xbox 360?

Thanks for your efforts!

Leave a comment:

• Raidy
    replied
    awesome news! looking forward to trying out the new version also curious how it will compare to the Steam version.

Leave a comment:

• OSPerry
    replied
    Hip Hip Hooray!!

I am estatic. Thanks for keeping up the good fight for us Zen. I will be buying a few of the tables I've been holding out for to come out for Xbox One.

I couldn't be happier. Best video gaming news I've heard all Summer. I can't wait... but I can for this.

Thanks BB for keeping us all up to date.

Leave a comment:

• PainkillerJTL
    replied
    This is awesome news. I just bought an XBox One and can't wait to play all my tables at 60 fps in 1080P! Thanks for listening Zen and Microsoft and thanks for doing the right thing.

Leave a comment:

• dvdjbrn
    replied
    This is great news - I'm glad that Zen and Microsoft were able to work this out. I have every table for the 360, and was really looking forward to playing them on my Xbox One (without paying $100 again). Now I'll be able to continue to dominate my brother on every table on a new system. I guess I'll continue to collect every table on the new system as well - Guardians of the Galaxy looks great!

Leave a comment:

• Icedry
    replied
    thanks BarbieBobomb!

It's an amazing news.
    I'm sorry for being so critical but the issue was really important to me.

And Now... Come on with the Guardians table to buy!

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by xtantss View Post
    Does the transfer also apply to tables purchased on windows 8?
    No, this is just 360 to Xbox One.

Leave a comment:

• xtantss
    replied
    Does the transfer also apply to tables purchased on windows 8?

Leave a comment:

• BBIAJ
    replied
    Sounds good, I can live with that, and I'll be getting GotG to be going on with, on PS3/PS Vita, and of course now on Xbox 360, knowing that it will carry over, win/win!

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
    As much as this totally bums me out, being so close to release, the end result is well worth the wait, so thank you!

Is it really just a couple of weeks though, or is it going to be more like a full months delay?

Please update us again when you have a date set in stone, thank you!
    Not sure - At the very latest, end of August, but we're going to work hard to get this ready ASAP.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X