X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3ntilator
    replied
    I still can't import Plant's vs Zombies, Street Fighter II, MS Splosion, Ninja Gaiden etc. in Pinball FX 2 on Xbox One.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Vindex View Post
    Hi,

I just purchased some additional tables today on my xbox 360, and I later downloaded them on my xbox One and it recognized I had previously downloaded them so that was good. However, I purchased some more on my xbox one later on this evening, and I am unable to simply download them on my xbox 360. It is asking me to pay for them again.

I called microsoft support, and they said it has to do with the publisher only allowing license to the specific console. The customer support rep said that purchases in the past had both xbox 360 and xbox one listed on it; however, the ones I bought today only said xbox one on the license for the table (I bought a star wars collection with 4 tables, the portal table, and Fox collection today). Ultimately, the xbox customer service rep said it's the choice of the developer/publisher whether or not to allow license across consoles.

Is there anyway this can be fixed? I love the tables and this game, but I cannot justify buying the same content twice.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Edit: sorry...I saw on the faqs that transfers are only xbox 360 to one. Will this ever change? I'm going to see if I can get a refund and re-download.
    Sorry, I don't have any news on whether this will change, though I doubt it will anytime soon. You'll want to request a refund from Xbox support and repurchase. Apologies for the hassle!

Leave a comment:

• Vindex
    replied
    License transfers ....

Hi,

I just purchased some additional tables today on my xbox 360, and I later downloaded them on my xbox One and it recognized I had previously downloaded them so that was good. However, I purchased some more on my xbox one later on this evening, and I am unable to simply download them on my xbox 360. It is asking me to pay for them again.

I called microsoft support, and they said it has to do with the publisher only allowing license to the specific console. The customer support rep said that purchases in the past had both xbox 360 and xbox one listed on it; however, the ones I bought today only said xbox one on the license for the table (I bought a star wars collection with 4 tables, the portal table, and Fox collection today). Ultimately, the xbox customer service rep said it's the choice of the developer/publisher whether or not to allow license across consoles.

Is there anyway this can be fixed? I love the tables and this game, but I cannot justify buying the same content twice.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Edit: sorry...I saw on the faqs that transfers are only xbox 360 to one. Will this ever change? I'm going to see if I can get a refund and re-download.
    Last edited by Vindex; 04-09-2017, 10:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jayadub
    replied
    The cross buy issue has been resolved as of 2 hours ago Pacific Standard Time.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Danzig View Post
    Any compensation possible for those of us that already paid for the Bethesda packs for both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One?
    Sorry, I don't know what to tell you other than you might check with MS for a refund.

Leave a comment:

• Danzig
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    A fix for this import issue will be rolling out over the next 24 hours.
    Any compensation possible for those of us that already paid for the Bethesda packs for both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One?

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by SteampunkPagan View Post
    Bought the new tables on my 360. Got home turned on my XB1 fired up FX2 and shock I am told I have to buy them on the XB1. Called MS and was told new tables, bundles and any tables added in the future will not be cross-buy. When I asked about tables that have not been yet brought to the XB1 by Zen that I have had for a long time was told that if those tables do come to the XB1 they will not be cross-buy and I would need to buy them again.

If this is the case you need to update your thread to give this information.

Thanks,
    SteampunkPagan.
    A fix for this import issue will be rolling out over the next 24 hours.

Leave a comment:

• BBIAJ
    replied
    No worries, I'm sure the new Bethesda pack will keep me busy in the mean time!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
    Any news on camera angles fixes yet Barbie, and an option to adjust the safe zones?

Sorry, nothing to report at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Thanks and I will let the folks in the Pinaholics Club know as well it is a hot topic by the 200+members there right now. Others have gotten the same reply from MS. I will go post right now and link this.
    Sorry about that. Not sure what the deal is whit MS support, how frustrating. I'll do my best to update this with more info about this issue once I have any news. Thanks for spreading the word!

Leave a comment:

• BBIAJ
    replied
    Any news on camera angles fixes yet Barbie, and an option to adjust the safe zones?

Leave a comment:

• SteampunkPagan
    replied
    Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    That is not the case. The import issue is being looked into. Just for future reference, don't contact Microsoft support first when it comes to our products, they often give incorrect information.
    Thanks and I will let the folks in the Pinaholics Club know as well it is a hot topic by the 200+members there right now. Others have gotten the same reply from MS. I will go post right now and link this.

Leave a comment:

• BarbieBobomb
    replied
    Bought the new tables on my 360. Got home turned on my XB1 fired up FX2 and shock I am told I have to buy them on the XB1. Called MS and was told new tables, bundles and any tables added in the future will not be cross-buy. When I asked about tables that have not been yet brought to the XB1 by Zen that I have had for a long time was told that if those tables do come to the XB1 they will not be cross-buy and I would need to buy them again.

Thanks,
    SteampunkPagan.
    That is not the case. The import issue is being looked into. Just for future reference, don't contact Microsoft support first when it comes to our products, they often give incorrect information.

Leave a comment:

• SteampunkPagan
    replied
    New Bethesda on XB not cross-buy...

Thanks,
    SteampunkPagan.

Leave a comment:

• Icedry
    replied
    Originally posted by Zamboski View Post
    I have tried all the ways that you had mentioned to transfer the Marvel pack including Wolverine from Xbox 360 to Xbox One to no avail. It is still showing that I need to purchase them on XOne. Any help is appreciated.
    almost no one has yet been able to import Marvel Pack (togheter with excalibur and earth defense) take a look to the other thread, FAQ.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X