No announcement yet.

High scores not showing up in leaderboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup the XB1 version is great and thanks to Zen for all their efforts to get the transfers sorted and release it ASAP... But you know I just don't want to play until the scores thing is sorted... I am not a great player but I don't want someone else mega score attributed to me or my decent score coming up with someone else name or pic....

I think there may be a little more to this than meets the eye.... If it was just zen's code I am guessing it would be fixed already or we would have a firm eta rather than silence... My guess is that it is the MS server side code that needs sorting and therefore two parties involved and it taking a lot longer.... in any event just some word on how long it should take, quick or slow would be welcome.

BTW Zen.... when it is sorted will all the high scores be reset or are you able to salvage them.... either is ok by me I would just like to know before I invest more time or not in high scores.

Cheers

x Big Pete x

Comment

Originally posted by x Big Pete x View Post
      Yup the XB1 version is great and thanks to Zen for all their efforts to get the transfers sorted and release it ASAP... But you know I just don't want to play until the scores thing is sorted... I am not a great player but I don't want someone else mega score attributed to me or my decent score coming up with someone else name or pic....

I think there may be a little more to this than meets the eye.... If it was just zen's code I am guessing it would be fixed already or we would have a firm eta rather than silence... My guess is that it is the MS server side code that needs sorting and therefore two parties involved and it taking a lot longer.... in any event just some word on how long it should take, quick or slow would be welcome.

BTW Zen.... when it is sorted will all the high scores be reset or are you able to salvage them.... either is ok by me I would just like to know before I invest more time or not in high scores.

Cheers

x Big Pete x
      Should be salvageable but we're still working on it.

Comment

BarbieBobomb,

Thank you for taking the time to once again acknowledge and comment. It's good to hear from someone on your end concerning this. Makes me feel better anyways.

My heart sinks when I spend 20+ minutes on a single game and my high score doesn't count for anything.

For now, I'm taking the attitude that I'm getting warmed up and reacquainted with the tables.

Comment

Another issue with Leaderboards which I don't believe has been mentioned yet - all players who appear as online also appear as having the same Gamerpic as whomever is browsing the Leaderboards. Obviously a much more minor concern, but I thought I should point it out just the same.

Comment

Originally posted by DiaLogical View Post
            So far this issue is only occuring on the sorcerers lair table for me
            Its happining on every table game is useless.

Comment

Originally posted by TV_Junkie View Post
              Another issue with Leaderboards which I don't believe has been mentioned yet - all players who appear as online also appear as having the same Gamerpic as whomever is browsing the Leaderboards. Obviously a much more minor concern, but I thought I should point it out just the same.
              I've gotten this report a few times, so we're looking into that too. Thanks!

Comment

When ive finished a game on sorcerers lair i get a high score then on the same screen it shows on the leaderboard that my friend has my score... ill try and attach a pic... Im SenileElf and my mate is malcy81, i got the score of 58mil but it shows up as he got it. and back on the main screen on the local leaderboard it says i had 42 mil but on the main leaderboards it said i had 18 mil.... This has happened a couple of other tables as well.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SenileElf View Post
                  When ive finished a game on sorcerers lair i get a high score then on the same screen it shows on the leaderboard that my friend has my score... ill try and attach a pic... Im SenileElf and my mate is malcy81, i got the score of 58mil but it shows up as he got it. and back on the main screen on the local leaderboard it says i had 42 mil but on the main leaderboards it said i had 18 mil.... This has happened a couple of other tables as well.
                  Yeah, I recently posted about this on the Wii U platform. It appears to be a known issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Everly View Post
                    Yeah, I recently posted about this on the Wii U platform. It appears to be a known issue.
                    cool mate, thanks for replying... its annoying especially when i get a high score and it doesnt record it properly.

Comment

Im not seeing all my friends scores... on the marketplace i see a lot of friends own multiple tables and cant find them in the game itself. Seems for me the vast majority of friends only have scores registered for Sorcerers Lair (naturally) but on going a little deeper i clicked on one friend, saw she had the Cosmic Cube achievement for Cap America unlocked so went ingame and checked scores for that... she was nowhere to be found. Its even worse when i dont see any scores what so ever for friends who have over 20 tables...

Is there some long delay between registered scores and the leaderboards accepting them for others to see or is this another glitch were getting as teething problems kick in?

Comment

Originally posted by Skode View Post
                        Im not seeing all my friends scores... on the marketplace i see a lot of friends own multiple tables and cant find them in the game itself. Seems for me the vast majority of friends only have scores registered for Sorcerers Lair (naturally) but on going a little deeper i clicked on one friend, saw she had the Cosmic Cube achievement for Cap America unlocked so went ingame and checked scores for that... she was nowhere to be found. Its even worse when i dont see any scores what so ever for friends who have over 20 tables...

Is there some long delay between registered scores and the leaderboards accepting them for others to see or is this another glitch were getting as teething problems kick in?
                        We're submitting a patch to fix the leaderboards on Xbox One, hopefully this issue will be resolved after the patch.

Comment

BarbieBobomb,

Thank you for the update. If it works, you have no idea how happy I will be. My girlfriend and I absolutely love PBFX2. We have every table available and will are looking forward to new tables when our scores count for something. It's a important issue when spending money is involved.

I know your team has a lot going on and appreciate this issue being worked on. I hope the people making this game take pride in the fact they have made some really fun tables. I was having a blast playing the Fantastic Four table last night but went back to playing Forza 5 when my high score was replaced by my last score.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgin96 View Post
                            BarbieBobomb,

Thank you for the update. If it works, you have no idea how happy I will be. My girlfriend and I absolutely love PBFX2. We have every table available and will are looking forward to new tables when our scores count for something. It's a important issue when spending money is involved.

I know your team has a lot going on and appreciate this issue being worked on. I hope the people making this game take pride in the fact they have made some really fun tables. I was having a blast playing the Fantastic Four table last night but went back to playing Forza 5 when my high score was replaced by my last score.
                            Same here this is actually the only game my gf plays on 360 and xbox one and I've got a lot of games

Comment

Just to add: my highscore seems to randomly change on the Friends-leaderboard. One day it was 173 million, then it was 47 million and now it's 34 million.

Comment

Either the patch hasn't been submitted or it doesn't work.

I know, "Sit down, shut up and be patient." I will try from here on out to not bring it up untill it's fixed.

I should be (and am) grateful I don't have to hear my girlfriend complain every day she's not working about there not being Pinball on the XBOne. I'm sure she'll be just as grateful when my scores matter and I want to play PBFX2 more.

It won't matter as much when those other guys release their tables if their leaderboards work as we will probably gravitate towards them untill the these are fixed.
                                Last edited by coldgin96; 08-28-2014, 06:23 AM. Reason: Feeling a little guity I keep complaining but I'm a paying customer and it's been 2 weeks

Comment

Working...
                                X