Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinball FX2 STILL NOT WORKING on Xbox One

Originally posted by Adama64 View Post
    I've already been informed that if only one Game or App is not working but all the rest of your Games and Apps work fine.., then RESTORING your console to the factory settings will not solve the problem.

The issue simply is the Programming within the one Game or App that is having problems.
    I just restored my console to Factory Settings tonight at 12:20 AM AUGUST 28 2014 and reinstalled Pinball FX2 as my last extreme option I had available to me.., Sorry to inform every one.., but that extreme measure FAILED as well...

Does ANYONE have a SOLUTION to this problem ??? PLEASE HELP... Thank You...

Comment

Originally posted by Adama64 View Post
      I just restored my console to Factory Settings tonight at 12:20 AM AUGUST 28 2014 and reinstalled Pinball FX2 as my last extreme option I had available to me.., Sorry to inform every one.., but that extreme measure FAILED as well...

Does ANYONE have a SOLUTION to this problem ??? PLEASE HELP... Thank You...
      Did you try the suggestions listed a few comments up in post #21?

Comment

Pinball FX2 STILL NOT WORKING on Xbox One

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Did you try the suggestions listed a few comments up in post #21?
        I followed even the suggestion in number 21, as you suggested; I've deleted everything on my console, I've restored it to factory settings; I've Uninstalled everything several times; I've cleared the cache several times.

I can't even get this game to work by itself.., with no other downloaded tables and with no other games on my hard drive.., and it still will not work...

I even paid for new tables for the XB1, and it still will not work...

I GIVE UP !!! I'll just have to deal with not having PINBALL FX2 on my XB1...

At least all of my other games that I download and install work with not one single problem.., Got to look at the positive..,

CHEERS EVERYONE...

Comment

I had the same issue today, make a hard reset, reinstall, nothing work.

Delete my pinball fx 2 save on xbox and tried again, everything works fine.

I am NOT in any MS beta program.

Comment

Working...
          X