Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinball FX 2 crashing issues

Hi

Since friday, each time i want to play with pinball fx 2, it crashes at Zen Studios logo. Even after hard reset or reinstallation, i got same issues. The game was fine on thursday. I was able to import all my x360 tables without problems.

Anyone got the same issues ?

thanks.

Right in the middle of a Twitch stream, Xbox One of course, I was just up to 40 million on Paranormal which is legendary for me, then the game buzzzzzed then froze up and crashed.

Now like this guy above, even after a cold boot. The game gets to the ESRB fine, then crashes to Xbox One dashboard. Game won't start. Ok Zen, you owe me 40 million ;p At least hot fix the game so it will start again.

SBVIPER

Comment

Mines the same... crashes at ZEN logo and wont start.

Originally posted by T1MEK0DE View Post
      Hi

Since friday, each time i want to play with pinball fx 2, it crashes at Zen Studios logo. Even after hard reset or reinstallation, i got same issues. The game was fine on thursday. I was able to import all my x360 tables without problems.

Anyone got the same issues ?

thanks.
      It happens the same with mine, it wont get past the zen logo. it worked fine yesterday then today it wont load at all. ive tried everything but still wont work.
      bloody annoying as ive just bought every table on the game.

Comment

Believe it or not, this is actually a good thing for all of us. If it were an isolated incident, Zen might take their time to correct it, however, the more people that have this issue, the more Zen is going to have to jump on this and get our games working.

It also helps if any of the Zen staff can reproduce the problem otherwise if could be difficult to find a fix.

The really odd part of this glitch is the fact that AFTER uninstalling and downloading again, it still won't start up. So that brings up the question; What did the game do to our Xbox One's that's keeping it from working? I really don't want to have to download ALL the tables again, but that couldn't be a solution.

Come on Zen, please acknowledge this problem.

Cheers!

Comment

Well aware and investigating - just because you don't get a response right away doesn't mean we aren't listening!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
            Well aware and investigating - just because you don't get a response right away doesn't mean we aren't listening!
            Sorry Barbie, my impatientness is only superceded by my anxiousness to play!! You are as always, The BOMB! ;p

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for investigating.. I look forward to the problem being ressolved, as this was one of my best games on the 360 and it made my day when i saw it available on the xbox one

Thanks again

Comment

Greetings,

Happens with all the women in my life... vision but no sound... I know... I must be gifted

Comment

Hey Barbie! I don't think it would be related to FX2 crashing in same spot every time but I should let you know that I am
                  part of Microsoft's early access dashboard preview program.

Might want to cross-reference that with the others who are experiencing the same thing.

Please tell them it would be super if they could have us back up and running in time for The Walking Dead release!

Cheers!

Comment

yeah same here, i'm a member of the preview dashboard program

I installed Pinball FX2 on the 1408 version of the dashboard. I was able to play one day and after it crashes at every boot
                    Then I updated my xbox one to 1409 version and Pinball FX 2 is still crashing at Zen Studios logo.

greets

.TK

Comment

Originally posted by SBVIPER View Post

Now like this guy above, even after a cold boot. The game gets to the ESRB fine, then crashes to Xbox One dashboard. Game won't start. Ok Zen, you owe me 40 million ;p At least hot fix the game so it will start again.

SBVIPER
                      Same for me. Tried everything - cold boot, emptying cache, unistall and reinstall. Really random as I played, then walked away for about an hour and then came back and it was crashing.

Comment

Originally posted by T1MEK0DE View Post
                        yeah same here, i'm a member of the preview dashboard program

I installed Pinball FX2 on the 1408 version of the dashboard. I was able to play one day and after it crashes at every boot
                        Then I updated my xbox one to 1409 version and Pinball FX 2 is still crashing at Zen Studios logo.

greets

.TK
                        O yeah im a member of the preview program, I wonder whether that is what is causing the problems. Ive sent it back as feedback on the xbox as well. so make sure you all have then at least the preview team can look at it from there end.

Comment

I'm in the September preview and have only had one hard crash mid-game, and that was when I was in last month's August dash.

Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

Comment

Originally posted by SBVIPER View Post
                            Hey Barbie! I don't think it would be related to FX2 crashing in same spot every time but I should let you know that I am
                            part of Microsoft's early access dashboard preview program.

Might want to cross-reference that with the others who are experiencing the same thing.

Please tell them it would be super if they could have us back up and running in time for The Walking Dead release!

Cheers!
                            Thanks!!

Comment

I've had one crash occurrence with myself, it was at the bit at the end where it's totting up the scores etc., only thing I could say that might have had something to do with it is I made a huge leap up the leader board and indeed when it was about to visual the move up is when it bombed out, an additional thing I noticed is I wasn't showing at the bottom of the leader board ready to show the move up, it a was duplicate entry instead, in this case the player at 5th position.

Fortunately it didn't completely kill out the game and my score came away intact.

Comment

Working...
                              X