X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorcerer's Lair - Mission "Bones"

Hello friends.

Congratulations for your work.

I have problems completing the mission Bones in the Xbox One version of your table. I think is almost impossible XD. I tried Xbox 360 version and did it first attempt.

If someone have the same issue please tell here or ad tips for do it.

How do I trigger this mission? I'd love to try this one out for myself.

Comment

Greetings,

See here: http://www.pinballfx.com/press/table...nToTheChin.pdf

Comment

Bones is one of the 6 main mission. The mission selection can be changed with the bumpers.

You need to hit the three flashing targets up in the middle. Then you have to get the ball at the hole "Cellar" near stairway for the start.

You have 3 ways to get you escape. 2 Spinners and the bumpers and 40 seconds countdown.

I know how to do it, but i think is a design problem in this version, something is wrong.

Comment

I noticed this too, but I wasn't sure that I wasn't just sucking. I could get it almost every time on 360, but I haven't beaten it yet on the Xbox One version.

Comment

I hadn't played in a long time so I thought maybe it was just harder than I remembered. Then I looked on trueachievements.com and no one tracked by the site has unlocked the achievement for completing all missions. Has anyone here been able to pass it on the Xbox One version?

Comment

The spinner doesn't spin enough its as it its tighter on the xbox one version and the ball doesn't seem to get caught in the bumpers as mush as it could on the 360, I can't ddo this mission either yet I can do it on the 360 with ease

Comment

I reported this as a bug.
                Thank you for the answers.

Comment

Noticed this also.

I have noticed this on Zen Pinball 2 (PS4). For the life of me I can't complete it, the Spinners don't seem to spin properly and then the Ball exits the Bumper area quite hastily. Tried a couple of times but became frustrated with it.
                  sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                  Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                  *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

I noticed more shots were needed as well but to me it didn't feel like the spinners didn't reward enough. It just felt like they kept spinning for longer so your next shot hit an already moving spinner which greatly reduces the odds of getting good second spin.

To "get around" this I made sure my first shot was the right orbit spinner, followed by "middle" spinner and then just go right orbit twice while waiting for middle to stop spinning so I could hit that again. Completed the mode more or less every time since. More bumper bounces ofc help but most of the time I don't get many at all and isn't really needed. only hitting the right orbit for spins the last shot is what completes the mission. Done that a good amount of times just to test it and it always came down to last second completing it that way without missing the shot a single time. I've even had one try where I hit the right orbit every shot without missing a single one always hitting the ball moving and still not completing the mission. So it's definitely harder than the Xbox 360/Win 8 version and with bad luck games altering the shots may be the only way.

So if you have issues with it I recommend making sure to alter spinners when one of them is still and just go for right/bumpers when both are moving.

My text applies to experience on the Xbox One version of the table.

Edit*

Also this isn't specific for the Sorcerer's Lair table, this is for PBFX2 on Xbox One/Win 10 as a whole. Every single mission that has needed spinners have had the same issue that you need to hit them more times if hitting them while spinning. Just more obvious on Sorcerer's Lair as the time is tighter on this mode. But I noticed the same thing for sure on the Thor table, there it's just easier to hit it direclty to the bumpers and ignore spinners.
                    Last edited by Kinkimono; 08-28-2016, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sercanete View Post
                      Hello friends.

Congratulations for your work.

I have problems completing the mission Bones in the Xbox One version of your table. I think is almost impossible XD. I tried Xbox 360 version and did it first attempt.

If someone have the same issue please tell here or ad tips for do it.

Hi

There's a very good video how to complete Bones Mission in TrueAchievements xbox one app, under zen pinball Perfectionist achievement

Comment

Working...
                      X