Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The next tables?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The next tables?

    Greetings,

    Just wondering what the next table(s) to be released are going to be and when?

  • #2
    Originally posted by UseLessUK View Post
    Greetings,

    Just wondering what the next table(s) to be released are going to be and when?
    Good question. 80% of my tables aren't yet released!

    Street Fighter is imperative.

    Comment


    • #3
      Just not another Marvel table i am crossing my fingers for original one with cool theme like
      (Time travel, Circus,House of Magic, Detective story,Ghosts, Never land, Vikings, Egyptian theme with mummies.. etc)

      Comment


      • #4
        I still think a casino-themed table would be amazing. You could have a roulette wheel, slot machine, blackjack or video poker, a wheel of fortune, keno or bingo...different games like that. And maybe you could wager your points.

        Comment


        • #5
          Have you played High Roller Casino on The Pinball Arcade?


          Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

          Comment


          • #6
            Nope, never had that game.

            Comment


            • #7
              Greetings,

              I have it but never bought any tables for it as it's far too similar to The Williams Collection...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TV_Junkie View Post
                I still think a casino-themed table would be amazing. You could have a roulette wheel, slot machine, blackjack or video poker, a wheel of fortune, keno or bingo...different games like that. And maybe you could wager your points.
                Is this the kind of table that you're looking for?




                Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by UseLessUK View Post
                  Greetings,

                  Just wondering what the next table(s) to be released are going to be and when?
                  If you notice there are 5 tables that are not accountable for, looking at the achievements and they were available on Xbox 360 in the past. Wolverine, Spiderman, Iron-man, Excalibur, and Earth Defense. I am sure they will be released within the next 2 months.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Also Blade.

                    They are coming soon.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
                      Is this the kind of table that you're looking for?




                      Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ
                      Somehow I feel if Zen made one, it'd be a lot cooler.


                      God, that voice-over.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I recognise the voice-over from another real life table, probably in The Pinball Arcade, I just can't remember which one.


                        Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I would like to see something Original again not related to any Franchise or something. Oh and Excalibur and Street Fighter 2 of course!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            As I have said a few times, we are working on some original stuff. We have more tables coming this year, sit tight, I will post when we have news.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                              As I have said a few times, we are working on some original stuff. We have more tables coming this year, sit tight, I will post when we have news.
                              Thx BarbieBobomb for info, i am crossing my fingers for good ones

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X