The next tables?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

until its fixed

This game sucks . 360 version very good xbox one version is broken please do not release any new tables till you've fixed the problems

Comment

Originally posted by SeeYou5ucker View Post
      This game sucks . 360 version very good xbox one version is broken please do not release any new tables till you've fixed the problems
      Pfft... They can release all the tables they want. Just because you don't want to buy them doesn't mean everyone else feels the same.

Comment

80's moivies tables suggestion

Zen could make tables inspired in the iconic films of the 80s as Back to the Future, The Goonies, Ferris Buller's Day Off, Aliens, Indiana Jones and others. It would be awesome!

Comment

Nice idea but all Zen tables have to appeal to the core demographic of 13 year old boys and older manchilds.

(Star Wars, Marvel, Walking Dead, Southpark)

Unfortunately your ideas would constitute variety and this cannot be allowed.

Comment

80's movies tables suggestion

Zen could make tables inspired in the iconic films of the 80s as Back to the Future, The Goonies, Ferris Buller's Day Off, Aliens, Indiana Jones and others. It would be awesome!
            PS: One table of Harry Potter would be cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by Playmaster360x View Post
              Indiana Jones is definitely at the top of our wish list We've wanted to work on that one for a while now, would be a dream come true!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipan View Post
                Nice idea but all Zen tables have to appeal to the core demographic of 13 year old boys and older manchilds.

(Star Wars, Marvel, Walking Dead, Southpark)

Unfortunately your ideas would constitute variety and this cannot be allowed.
                Please take another look at our forum rules: http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...rum-Guidelines

I don't like to babysit so please keep it polite and constructive, and no name-calling. Thanks.

Comment

I do hope Zen can take this opportunity to capitalise on Back to the Future. BTTF isn't an impossible IP to get as we've seen Tell Tale release a game based on the franchise and as 2015 is the year the 2nd film takes place I would love to see it get some love. It would be a great theme too. Be even nice if they can do the whole trilogy, but a single table would be more than welcome. Obviously it should be released in September when the Delorean is due to arrive.

Comment

up for some alien pinball for sure! Prometheus too!

Comment

Really interested to see what comes up next... i was craving some new Zen unique offerings and then out of nowhere Iron and Steel pack came out and ticked that box for me so i wonder what im after next.

Either way there is oodles of options - Marvel have a phase 3 to jump on the hype wagon with a table or pack with (Ultron? Black Panther? Ant Man? Ms Marvel?). There is the Star Wars final trilogy to consider as weve not had any new SW themed tables in ages or even a new IP franchise completely (Disney is an obvious one, or they could reach out for other licenses such as Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones). Hell lest we forget a part of me would be happy just getting the remaining transfer tables over - when are we getting the Plants Vs Zombies and Soccer themed tables on the Xbox One... weve literally managed to get the previously exclusive Ninja Gaiden table before those two which was both impressive and surprising.

Comment

I'm hoping that we might see a Borderlands/Tales from the Borderlands table, done in the style of Epic Quest, with levelling up and loot drops.

Comment

Greetings,

Now what would be nice is a table or two based on old classic games from both the arcade and early home computers.

But as I'm easily pleased anything will do...

Comment

I'd love to see a table done based on another Xbox Live title...World of Tanks. I think there'd be tons of possibilities.

Comment

I wish we could see some tables like "Indiana Jones", " Pirates World", "Back to the Future" or Mummys world.
                              Someday maybe

Comment

Greetings,

Well according to this:

http://www.trueachievements.com/n198...inball-fx2.htm

there's a new Star Wars table due by the end of next month..

Comment

Working...
                                X