Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TITANFALL DLC was accidentally charging people

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TITANFALL DLC was accidentally charging people

    Originally posted by peterkoz View Post
    Is anyone else seriously suspecting that Zen is dragging their feet on purpose?
    It's totally on Microsoft's side. The exact same thing is happening right now to Titanfall players who purchased the Season Pass, and has happened numerous times in the past with other games. (Like episode 3 of The Wolf Among Us and one of the Saints Row the Third DLC packs, for example.)

  • #2
    I'm pretty sure if zen pushed ms to change the description thats easy enough to do. I refuse to believe they are that helpless in this matter. Its THEIR product being sold in their marketplace. If a producer of a product needs to get a warning out to stores ie: a Recall or product warning the business would do so

    So again your going to have us believe something as simple as a disclaimer cannot be applied? Change the description to warn against this not importing.

    Sorry but where i come from it smells like b.s either that or you guys literally are just pretending you care if we get charged again. That 60% does go into your pockets am i right? How many weeks has it been since TWD was released?

    sorry but it REALLY seems like you guys aren't pushing enough to rectify this at all given that its been several weeks by now and not even a quick MS put up a warning so we warn our customers. Its taking forever for this to be dealt with and honestly don't be surprised if people are wondering what the deal is.

    Comment


    • #3
      dyson you can bet that the titanfall pass will be fixed as fast as they can, I'm guessing by tonight

      Whereas twd import has taken how many weeks and still not going?

      Comment


      • #4
        TITANFALL DLC was accidentally charging people

        yesterday.. titanfall released the 3rd DLC for that game. it was accidentally charging people who already had purchased the season pass and were supposed to be getting it "free" (included with the season pass).

        it was fixed within hours.

        not only was it fixed within hours, but microsoft is refunding those who inadvertently paid when it was supposed to be free to them.

        so, my question... why has the issue where people who are supposed to be receiving free upgraded tables on this game persisted for over 1 month?

        there are still 6 tables that try to charge me when i have purchased them prior on xbox360 under the same gamertag -- it's been 1 month+.

        any help/info would be appreciated.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mario_HTTR View Post
          yesterday.. titanfall released the 3rd DLC for that game. it was accidentally charging people who already had purchased the season pass and were supposed to be getting it "free" (included with the season pass).

          it was fixed within hours.

          not only was it fixed within hours, but microsoft is refunding those who inadvertently paid when it was supposed to be free to them.

          so, my question... why has the issue where people who are supposed to be receiving free upgraded tables on this game persisted for over 1 month?

          there are still 6 tables that try to charge me when i have purchased them prior on xbox360 under the same gamertag -- it's been 1 month+.

          any help/info would be appreciated.
          I have no idea. I don't work at Respawn, so I have no idea what their procedure was with MS.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
            I have no idea. I don't work at Respawn, so I have no idea what their procedure was with MS.
            maybe you should ask microsoft?

            it was all over their twitter support page.

            maybe you could ask microsoft what was the titanfall solution and relay it to your customers here?

            i absolutely adore your company, but being told for over a month "microsoft is looking into it" kind of stings when we can see other games with the same issue being rectified in less than 1/2 a day.

            i'm just saying.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mario_HTTR View Post
              maybe you should ask microsoft?

              it was all over their twitter support page.

              maybe you could ask microsoft what was the titanfall solution and relay it to your customers here?

              i absolutely adore your company, but being told for over a month "microsoft is looking into it" kind of stings when we can see other games with the same issue being rectified in less than 1/2 a day.

              i'm just saying.
              I don't think it was a workaround relayed to the customers, it had to have been a fix on MS side. Never said I wouldn't relay this to the bosses

              Comment


              • #8
                Maybe zen can shed some light onto why it is a pricing error for Titanfall can be fixed overnight but one for getting access to the x1 table version for previous owners seems impossible and takes so long?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by peterkoz View Post
                  Maybe zen can shed some light onto why it is a pricing error for Titanfall can be fixed overnight but one for getting access to the x1 table version for previous owners seems impossible and takes so long?
                  See post 2. Also, Microsoft paid a very large sum to get console exclusivity for Titanfall. I'm sure a gigantic, console-selling, AAA title takes priority over a pinball game. I really think you should be addressing all these questions to Microsoft. Barbie already told you she doesn't know about how Microsoft deals with other game devs/publishers.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by surf1der View Post
                    See post 2. Also, Microsoft paid a very large sum to get console exclusivity for Titanfall. I'm sure a gigantic, console-selling, AAA title takes priority over a pinball game. I really think you should be addressing all these questions to Microsoft. Barbie already told you she doesn't know about how Microsoft deals with other game devs/publishers.
                    Not to mention, you're dealing with EA who is just as large as Microsoft's game division. Not fixing that goof up could result into a breach of contract. If they mess with them, then Microsoft's investors would really have something complain about. Many of them are already demanding for the game division to be spun off.

                    Zen Studios on the other hand is just an indie game company, who are self publishing the game themselves this time. It's not like the Xbox 360, where Microsoft was publishing the game for them.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Beginning to think it doesn't really matter this whole reporting what does or doesn't import thing. Zen is dragging their feet on this on purpose hoping people will bite the bullet and pay again. How many more months is anyones guess. Titanfall pricing error not even a full day, zen charging for the tables over a month. Hiding behind the excuse of not our fault its microsoft its their marketplace. Zen is a huge publisher not some tiny indie thing.

                      Barb you don't have to be insulting to your customers. Its perfectly normal to question a companies motives that promised to do something about a month ago ask whats the problem and be annoyed by the huge delay. You'd be annoyed if a company took so long to rectify something they said they would deal with. Don't act as if you wouldn't do the same given the circumstances

                      Not so much as a warning disclaimer on the marketplace. Doesn't help that Titanfall got fixed in less than 24 hours. You guys already have a x1 compatible version available, etc.
                      Last edited by peterkoz; 09-27-2014, 01:31 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Still can't import alot nor is there a rush to fix it. A month? yeah zen please take as many months as you need. Not like anyones waiting on this

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by peterkoz View Post
                          Beginning to think it doesn't really matter this whole reporting what does or doesn't import thing. Zen is dragging their feet on this on purpose hoping people will bite the bullet and pay again. How many more months is anyones guess. Titanfall pricing error not even a full day, zen charging for the tables over a month. Hiding behind the excuse of not our fault its microsoft its their marketplace. Zen is a huge publisher not some tiny indie thing.

                          Barb you don't have to be insulting to your customers. Its perfectly normal to question a companies motives that promised to do something about a month ago ask whats the problem and be annoyed by the huge delay. You'd be annoyed if a company took so long to rectify something they said they would deal with. Don't act as if you wouldn't do the same given the circumstances

                          Not so much as a warning disclaimer on the marketplace. Doesn't help that Titanfall got fixed in less than 24 hours. You guys already have a x1 compatible version available, etc.
                          Is there an echo in the room or are you gonna keep harping on about this. Comparing one company to another is redundant as is making repeat posts which do nothing to help the situation. Im also waiting on all these tables, i also bought them all but im also being patient - the only lack of patience i have for situations like this is people like you harrassing the staff who are trying to resolve it, people like you are great motivations NOT to fix issues because to quite frank with you - you are exactly the last kind of person who will be remotely grateful for when this does got fixed, entitlement much?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            peterkoz, why don't you take your manufactured outrage and your perceived betrayal over to Microsoft, where it might have some value?

                            It's too bad you're not on the marketplace team, being such the expert on how long it takes to fix things that you are. I'm sure you'd have had this all cleared up by now.

                            Also, Barbie never said anything remotely insulting. She's heard what you have to say, as have the rest of us. LIKE, THIRTY TIMES. Your complaints have been noted. And your accusations are misguided and baseless. And repeating them time after time after time and continuing to spew bile and vitriol serve no purpose here. Barbie kindly asked you to stop recycling the same sewage you keep pumping into this thread so that she can more easily take note of the issues and complaints of other users. Because, you know, you are not the only one. If anything, it's you who is insulting her and, by extension, the rest of us.
                            Last edited by TV_Junkie; 09-27-2014, 09:39 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Whats harassment bring attention to the fact that what was being promised hasn't been delivered adequately? If it was any other company that took a MONTH to deliver what they promised people would be pissed. Why people feel like sheltering zen and giving them a pass to take all the time in the world is beyond me.

                              titanfall had a pricing error that was fixed in what a day maybe less? zen has had nearly a month and not so much as a disclaimer posted. How come they had no problem delivering on a marketplace error and zen seems to be the poor little marketplace publisher? I didn't complain thirty times so your specialty must be hyperbole and extreme exaggeration i assume. I find it ironic that I'm being called insulting when i'm merely pointing out the obvious. A company promised they'd deliver on something and it has been nearly a month + so call me what you want the facts speak for themselves. So say whatever names and insinuations you want the history speaks for itself. Yeah pat them on the head and go its okay we can wait as long as you need. And the need for a marketplace disclaimer? Not necessary.

                              So yeah make false accusations of harassment to detract from their negligence and excuse them taking their time dealing with the issue.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X