Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SPiiKE
    • Sep 2014

You have my Gamertag . What now???

For a while now you have been asking for the gamertag's of people that are having difficulty importing the tables. Mine was added to the list weeks ago ( its BAD bad SPiKE ) . SO... was this just a random request to keep us settled for a while . Whats happening . Why the need for gamertags . Nothing seems to have been done . No contact from yourselves or MS . Maybe ZEN could stop making new games and HD updates and put some effort into fixing there broken ones first .
  • DugFreez
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by SPiiKE
    For a while now you have been asking for the gamertag's of people that are having difficulty importing the tables. Mine was added to the list weeks ago ( its BAD bad SPiKE ) . SO... was this just a random request to keep us settled for a while . Whats happening . Why the need for gamertags . Nothing seems to have been done . No contact from yourselves or MS . Maybe ZEN could stop making new games and HD updates and put some effort into fixing there broken ones first .
    My thoughts exactly. There should have been no releases from ZEN until The Walking Dead table cross buy was fixed. Why keep adding problems on the bug pile? Fix what you have already released that is broken before releasing more buggy software.

People can defend ZEN all they want, but the ones you are defending them against are probably their biggest supporters. I know I have bought EVERY table on the Xbox 360. I also know as time goes on I am closer and closer to deleting everything and never looking back.

Comment

• Skode
      Pinball Wizard
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by DugFreez
      My thoughts exactly. There should have been no releases from ZEN until The Walking Dead table cross buy was fixed. Why keep adding problems on the bug pile? Fix what you have already released that is broken before releasing more buggy software.

People can defend ZEN all they want, but the ones you are defending them against are probably their biggest supporters. I know I have bought EVERY table on the Xbox 360. I also know as time goes on I am closer and closer to deleting everything and never looking back.
      Ive bought every table too and also bought a few on the PS3 version but what you do is wait. The whinging over what? a total of five tables from 40+ available so far is downright childish, especially as they have acknowledges the problem and are working on it. Whilst working on a new game just released, goodness knows what other tables on ALL platforms, tables like SF/PvZ/Soccer which are still to come... all whilst being a small indie studio. Not sure if i count as one of these supposed "biggest supporters" but i feel im one of the most realistic.

Comment

• PFX101
        • Oct 2014

That's not the point.

I understand they are hard at work with MS to fix this but come on. They waste no time in posting that two south park tables are coming & demand more money from us? Tell me, what's everyone suppose to do if the import & cross buy features does not 100% work for some ? Buy them on the 360 & continue to wait until it gets fixed ? Sorry I did that with the Walking Dead table & am not repeating myself. Or we have to "bite the bullet" & purchase both the 360 & the one version's of these tables lmao.

Comment

• shogun00
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by PFX101
          I understand they are hard at work with MS to fix this but come on. They waste no time in posting that two south park tables are coming & demand more money from us?
          The South Park tables have been in the works for some time now. It takes 9 months or more (according to Zen) to make a table and there are two of them. They've been in the works for more than 18 months. Not to mention, they are dealing with a rights holder who calls all of the shots. If Zen delays the tables for an unrealistic reason, then it's a breach of contract.

Not to mention, Zen needs to keep the lights on. They can't just delay everything just to please a few hundred people that are using the cross-buy feature on Xbox Live.

Comment

• TV_Junkie
            • Aug 2014

Not to mention the fact that the specific members of the Zen staff responsible for the development of the tables (i.e., the artists) would not be involved in any way with leaderboard bugs or marketplace issues. It likely wouldn't even be their skill set.

Comment

• PFX101
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by shogun00
              They can't just delay everything just to please a few hundred people that are using the cross-buy feature on Xbox Live.
              Zen has done that already.

Remember when Pinball FX 2 was getting ready to be released on the one? Once they announced that we had to re-purchase all the tables again for a second time, practically all of the pinball fx users on the xbox side were very upset. What made matters worse was that the playstation users had this feature & had no problem bring the tables from the PS3 too the PS4 for FREE. So what did they do? They delayed the whole game for about a month I believe & started talking / working with MS at the time to make something happen about the free table imports.

I still believe both Zen / MS wanted more money from us xbox users & demanded we re-purchase every table twice. Yeah yeah I know Zen said they were just us upset with the rest of us but that's just "smoke & mirrors" to cover their behinds imo. They quickly blamed MS on this decision once they realized everyone was upset & they could not get us to buy every table again twice. We will never know the truth, whether it was both Zen / MS or it was one or the other.

Now I laugh because it's happening again with this crossbuy issue / feature (started with the new Walking Dead table) that's not in the game. Once again, either it's both Zen / MS or one or the other that wanted us users to buy future tables twice on both the 360 & the one. Yet again Zen is playing "face" & "working" with MS to get the crossbuy feature in the game.

Comment

Working...