Venom Pinball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venom Pinball

Spider-Man’s symbiotic nemesis gets his own pinball table! Get ready for Marvel's Venom pinball, coming December 11th! See our blog for more details!

Awesome news! More Pinball FX2 is always a good thing, my money is ready!

Comment

Venom has always been over rate IMO. Not someone i deem worthy of his own unique table in the Marvel Pinball series but hey ho as already said more pinball is nothing but good news and ill buy it regardless. Hopefully i love it despite not being a fan of the character itself.

If the fanboys of his who are everywhere it seems get on board and buy him it could ideally push more Marvel tables out way... Daredevil, Punisher, Nova and the likes all missing tables so far. The way the movies often get tie in tables as well it gives hope for a Captain Marvel (or Ms Marvel), Ultron and Black Panther tables.

Comment

The Venom trailer is now live, check it out on our blog!

Comment

Originally posted by Skode View Post
          Venom has always been over rate IMO. Not someone i deem worthy of his own unique table in the Marvel Pinball series but hey ho as already said more pinball is nothing but good news and ill buy it regardless. Hopefully i love it despite not being a fan of the character itself.

If the fanboys of his who are everywhere it seems get on board and buy him it could ideally push more Marvel tables out way... Daredevil, Punisher, Nova and the likes all missing tables so far. The way the movies often get tie in tables as well it gives hope for a Captain Marvel (or Ms Marvel), Ultron and Black Panther tables.
          I agree that we NEED Punisher and Black Panther tables!!! Zen, can Punisher be the next Marvel table pleeeease? Skode, I'm playing Venom right now, and let me tell you bud, you will probably LOVE it. One of the best Marvel tables to ever come out. Loads of fun stuff to discover on it. A nice level of difficulty too.
          http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

Venom Imports

Hey Barbiebomb,
            Should we expect problems with importing the Venom table if we purchase the table for the 360 or is everything expected to run smoothly like it did for the South Park tables? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dino71 View Post
              Hey Barbiebomb,
              Should we expect problems with importing the Venom table if we purchase the table for the 360 or is everything expected to run smoothly like it did for the South Park tables? Thanks.
              I won't know until tomorrow when the table is live on Xbox One and MS confirms it - I know it's super lame to not know ahead of time, but you know how it's been with imports

I'll be watching out for issues and get MS on it if any should arise.

Comment

The Venom export isn't working for me on X1 and unfortunately I still can't download it on my 360.

Comment

Originally posted by lord_raiden_128 View Post
                  The Venom export isn't working for me on X1 and unfortunately I still can't download it on my 360.
                  it's work fine for me on XboxOne, no export i had just buy it. Venom has never been availble on 360 before.

(sorry if my english has some mistakes).
                  Last edited by didd31; 12-11-2014, 11:01 AM.

Comment

It came out a day earlier on the 360.

Comment

Very Very nice table. Really enjoying it.

(and if we're requesting tables.... Howard the Duck & X-Men: Age of Apocalypse please)

Comment

Quick question

Sorry to ask, but is this table importable from 360 to one or is it console specific? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                          The Venom trailer is now live, check it out on our blog!

Default Venom import issues $$$
                          I downloaded the venom table on the 360 and the Xbox one wants me to pay $2.99 +tax to import. When did this happen? Xbox live support agrees that it should be free and referred me to this forum. Does anyone else have this issue also? If anyone from zen see this could you contact me or explain how to correct this here for others. It's not advertised anywhere that this table would be different from the rest.
                          Thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
                            One of the best Marvel tables to ever come out. Loads of fun stuff to discover on it. A nice level of difficulty too.
                            Dunno if it's one of the best, but it's very very good.
                            Once you "figure it all out" in a way it's really fun and challenging. A fair type of challenging too, not a "screw you" type of challenge that the deadpool table is

Comment

Originally posted by Goheels211 View Post
                              Sorry to ask, but is this table importable from 360 to one or is it console specific? Thanks
                              Originally posted by Senwidowmaker View Post
                              Default Venom import issues $$$
                              I downloaded the venom table on the 360 and the Xbox one wants me to pay $2.99 +tax to import. When did this happen? Xbox live support agrees that it should be free and referred me to this forum. Does anyone else have this issue also? If anyone from zen see this could you contact me or explain how to correct this here for others. It's not advertised anywhere that this table would be different from the rest.
                              Thanks for the help
                              Imports aren't set up yet for this table. Will post when it's good to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X