Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Table

This week, the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table will make its way to Xbox One! A few screenshots are up on our Facebook page here
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 12-02-2014, 07:13 PM.

Awesome news! I love this table on PS3 and PS Vita, can't wait to see what it will look like on the current generation console.

Comment

So, can I assume that the announcement for a released on Xbox 360 will be soon
      XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Well I have to say the table looks fantastic, and plays really well!

I twitch streamed if for a bit across all the camera angles, in the hope of giving it a bit more exposure.

I didn't want to risk it not being crossbuy from the off, so just bought it outright on the One instead, as to be honest, if I'm going to play PBFX2 anywhere from now on, it will be on the One and not on the 360.

I'm just wondering though, will the table be integrated into the rest of the Zen Pinball Collection via a patch, as right now it sits in its own black boxout, under the Collection banner.

Comment

Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
          Well I have to say the table looks fantastic, and plays really well!

I twitch streamed if for a bit across all the camera angles, in the hope of giving it a bit more exposure.

I didn't want to risk it not being crossbuy from the off, so just bought it outright on the One instead, as to be honest, if I'm going to play PBFX2 anywhere from now on, it will be on the One and not on the 360.

I'm just wondering though, will the table be integrated into the rest of the Zen Pinball Collection via a patch, as right now it sits in its own black boxout, under the Collection banner.
          No plans for this table coming to 360 at the moment - so no need to worry about imports.

Comment

Ah okay, good to know, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
              No plans for this table coming to 360 at the moment - so no need to worry about imports.
              Well, that's a pity for us poor gamers that can't quite warrant the cost of buying an XBOX One to our wifes . I always thought that Pinball FX 2 is more or less the same game on XBOX One and has thus not seen much of a reason yet to invest in an XBOX One (as you might be able to tell - I don't play a lot of games any more and when I do it is usually Pinball FX 2). Anyway... please see this as a friendly request and appeal to Zen to release the table on FX 2 as well. I have played it once or twice on my brother in laws PS3 and it definitely had something else to it, so would love to be able to play it.
              XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

I agree with Cloda. Question for Zen staff, when will you guys stop releasing tables for 360? Hopefully not until the next console cycle at least!
                http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
                  I agree with Cloda. Question for Zen staff, when will you guys stop releasing tables for 360? Hopefully not until the next console cycle at least!
                  No word on that for any consoles. Will post if we have news.

Comment

Fun table, not as hard as recall it being on the Zen Pinball days when i last played it. Maybe im just better at the game since way back then haha - thanks for the export Zen, it was day one purchase for me even though i had played the table before.

Comment

Real Shame

Real shame this will not be on the 360, to this day I have 63 pinball tables, the last one being venom witch by the way wants you to pay to import to Xbox one.

Comment

Originally posted by cmptrblder View Post
                        Real shame this will not be on the 360, to this day I have 63 pinball tables, the last one being venom witch by the way wants you to pay to import to Xbox one.
                        Imports are not set up yet, will post when it's ready.

Comment

Glitch????

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
                          This week, the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table will make its way to Xbox One! A few screenshots are up on our Facebook page here
                          Was just curios if anyone else was having a problem after locking ball in the obliveration spot??Every time I do he chops the the ball in half and then nothing.It does not launch another one or even kick one out....Hopfully maybey u can get this to the proper folks to have it fixed.....Thanks.....Happy pinballin.....Gamertag-YoungDLion

Comment

I have the same problem, chops the ball in half then have to restart the game, thought I was missing a trick somewhere, shame as it is quite a good table

Comment

Originally posted by BarterShoe580 View Post
                              I have the same problem, chops the ball in half then have to restart the game, thought I was missing a trick somewhere, shame as it is quite a good table
                              Is it every time or just happening at random?

Comment

Working...
                              X