Sound effects missing on Xbox One tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see how we're being deceptive?

Yes you are correct but we never said that we don't know each other, so there's no denial or deception going on.

The point still stands as we both have our own individual Xbox One consoles running on completely different TV's using completely different sound systems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is anyone still having issues hearing the ball rolling on the table? Please let me know if you are!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
        Is anyone still having issues hearing the ball rolling on the table? Please let me know if you are!
        I am. No ball rolling sounds here.

Comment

Originally posted by robthehermit View Post
          I am. No ball rolling sounds here.
          thanks!

Comment

Thinks for information
            == http://www.solitairechamp.info/ ==

Comment

Yes, there's definitely a problem with the sound on xb1. There's tons of sounds missing/really low volume, like ball rolling and bumper sounds. Playing the 360 version and xb1 back to back, it's like night and day. Please fix this!

Comment

Please do something! The sound mix is not ok on xb1. Playing the same tables back to back between the 360 and xb1 is really clear that something is wrong with the mix. The ball rolling sound is almost inaudible and if you go to audio setting and boost the physics sounds then you have some sounds that are way to loud. the overall mix is just bad.

Just play the game back to back from 360 to xb1 to hear the difference. It's easily noticeable! If you can't do it I can record some audio clips!

Comment

Working...
                X