Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
    Another bug:

When prompted to press the flippers or launch button to speed up the end ball animation in certain situations on the Wild West Rampage table, it has no effect, and continues to run at normal speed, whereas on PS3 and PS Vita, it is sped up, in the same way that DeadPool's dynamite animation is.

I was unable to test this on Xbox 360, as I only have the trial.
    Could you tell us what exact animations can't be sped up? We'll look into it. Thank you for the feedback!

Comment

Iron & Steel Table Pack

Originally posted by ndever View Post
      Could you tell us what exact animations can't be sped up? We'll look into it. Thank you for the feedback!
      I'm pretty sure it's after you've failed to shoot the dynamite out of the air, and Cindy gets blown backwards and falls over. The animation of her getting back to her usual stance can't be sped up.

I shall check later just to be sure though!

Comment

Originally posted by BBIAJ View Post
        I'm pretty sure it's after you've failed to shoot the dynamite out of the air, and Cindy gets blown backwards and falls over. The animation of her getting back to her usual stance can't be sped up.

I shall check later just to be sure though!
        You can only speed up animations if it was a ballout or a tilt. If the timer runs out Cindy will go back to her idle stance at normal speed. Also, in this case there shouldn't be any instructions on the dotmatrix about speeding up animations. Could you check that is this the case? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by EffEmmGee View Post
          Please Zen, don't become like Farsight Studios and leave bugs in your tables, there should be seven camera views on the CastleStorm (Xbox 360), and Wild West Rampage (Xbox One and Xbox 360), tables, but with camera four and camera six stuck in the position that camera two should be in, and camera two being a moving camera rather than a locked top-down view, this currently isn't the case.

I am certain that a patch to address this issue would be very much appreciated by the community.
          Hi there,

we're gonna release a patch soon which will fix the following:

- Xbox One camera views
          - Taunt mission voice overs not playing after restarting mission
          - Evil slingshots (gonna tweak them a bit)

Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Awesomesauce! Thank you [emoji1]

Comment

Just wanted to say the new tables are awesome. I really like the ramp flow in both tables and the artwork design & colours are fantastic on Castlestorm. Thanks.

Comment

i am waiting waooo I always liked Cactus Canyon, so the steam train in this sounds sweet! thanku.

Comment

Working...
                X