X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Skode
    It was originally available at launch of Xbox One version of PFX2 with its own green tab before being pulled. I would assume it will once more get its own tab, it was under "Plants Vs Zombies" as well as i recall back then and not say "EA" or "Popcap" as one would assume. Still all these tabs make me desire more tables to fill them out - i would rather have it "EA", Walking Dead as "Telltale Games", Portal as "Valve" etc so ideally down the line we can fill the tabs easier with other tables from the publishers getting featured even Koei-Tecmo and Capcom despite this still having just the one table so far after all this time.
    On mine it has it's own green section under Plants vs Zombies - where does yours show up? Anyone else seeing it in a black box like BBIAJ mentioned above?

Comment

• DarkKodiaK
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      On mine it has it's own green section under Plants vs Zombies - where does yours show up? Anyone else seeing it in a black box like BBIAJ mentioned above?
      It was a black pane for me last week, now it's in it's own green pane.

and now the favorites thing works for me.

Comment

• Skode
        Pinball Wizard
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
        Its still in a nameless black column for me, to the direct left of "Zen Collections" and right of "New Releases" of which it doesnt feature either (though as a legacy table instead of technically new one its perhaps not intended to be there alongside Ant-Man and Portal).

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Skode
          Its still in a nameless black column for me, to the direct left of "Zen Collections" and right of "New Releases" of which it doesnt feature either (though as a legacy table instead of technically new one its perhaps not intended to be there alongside Ant-Man and Portal).
          Weird! Let me check with the team and see if they have suggestions. If you can send a screenshot/photo of this that would be helpful. You can either post here or send to support @ zenstudios.com
          Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 08-24-2015, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• BBIAJ
            • May 2014

Plants vs Zombies Pinball is Now Available

Last time I checked, it's still in a black box for me, will screenshot it and link to it when I get home later!

EDIT: Booted it up just now, and the first change I see is that it's telling me that PvZ is available to download (despite the fact that I already have it, but that's by-the-by), secondly, it is now the third listed table under New Releases, and finally, it has its own (albeit MASSIVE!), green box, nestled neatly in between VALVe and KT, so I finally know where to place it on my twitch profile, thank you Zen!
            Last edited by BBIAJ; 08-25-2015, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Working...